Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 01, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 21
Bruce Willis flew solo to Cannes, where he promoted Armageddon, his action flick opening July 1, but he didn't lack for female companionship. The Playboy-esque Hawaiian Tropic girls (tight shirts, short skirts—you know the drill), who are here to promote the product and themselves, partied with Willis and other power guests in the VIP lounge of Buena Vista's Armageddon party at Cannes' Palm Beach Casino, where they were guests of the movie's director, Michael Bay.
Muscle-bound action hero Jean-Claude Van Damme has been out and about with actress and fitness guru Suzan Hughes, the ex-wife of Herbalife chief Mark Hughes. Mark, meanwhile; is dating Darcy LaPier, who is currently in the middle of divorce proceedings with—guess who?—Jean-Claude. Suzan, who insists that neither friendship started during their respective marriages, says she met Jean-Claude last September. As for when her ex hooked up with LaPier, she says, "I just know it wasn't before I filed for divorce."
While preparing for her role as a religious cult member in Jane Campion's next film, Holy Smoke, Kate Winslet journeyed to Rishikesh, near the Ganges River in India, and I'm told she rated the experience "thoroughly unpleasant [and] smothering." A couple of days spent wading into waters that swirl with human ashes and chatting with New Agers was enough for the 22-year-old English actress. Eager to escape a small town, she hired a car and traveled 10 hours in 100-degree heat to check into a swank hotel in Jaipur, two days earlier than planned.
If you've been wondering what the price of being a princess is nowadays—and jeez, who hasn't?—brace yourself. For the upcoming movie Ever After, a remake of the Cinderella story with Drew Barrymore, craftsmen at the elite Italian shoemaker Ferragamo cobbled up a modern version of the glass slipper: a beaded mule with a clear Plexiglas heel, valued at $5,500 a pair. Artisans produced four pairs, one of which will tour with the movie, due Aug. 7.
- Hugh McCarten.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!