Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Lions vs. Crocodile: This Time, It's Personal (VIDEO)
- Inside Story: How Brittany Maynard Became a 'Death with Dignity' Advocate
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 01, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 21
Tears & Cheers
Stars Put Their Emotions in Motion at the Daytime Emmys
Most stars, though, were fashionably unruffled. GH's Sarah Brown unveiled her pregnancy in a clingy Sandy Kent maternity gown: "I didn't want everyone to think I just got fat." Costar Jacklyn Zeman's 40-carat yellow sapphire necklace was "loaned, of course." But the practicality award went to Days of Our Lives' Kristian Alfonso, who took the stage in Richard Tyler rubberized heels. "See?" she said, pointing. "Skidproof."
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!