Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Basketball Team Banned from Playoffs for Wearing Breast Cancer Uniforms Is Reinstated
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- San Francisco Woman Seeks Boyfriend Using 54-Ft. Personal Ad Mural
- Here's What Needs to Happen in House of Cards Season 4
- Sleeping on the Job? Victoria Beckham's New Fall Lookbook Features Models Passed Out (PHOTOS)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 01, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 21
Tears & Cheers
Stars Put Their Emotions in Motion at the Daytime Emmys
Most stars, though, were fashionably unruffled. GH's Sarah Brown unveiled her pregnancy in a clingy Sandy Kent maternity gown: "I didn't want everyone to think I just got fat." Costar Jacklyn Zeman's 40-carat yellow sapphire necklace was "loaned, of course." But the practicality award went to Days of Our Lives' Kristian Alfonso, who took the stage in Richard Tyler rubberized heels. "See?" she said, pointing. "Skidproof."
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!