Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sylvester Stallone Offered to Boycott This Year's Oscars Following Diversity Controversy
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- FROM EW: Maroon 5 Reacts to Taraji P. Henson's Coldplay Super Bowl Mix-up: 'We Sounded Pretty Good!'
- 'Facebook Killer' Husband Who Posted Photo of Slain Wife on Social Media Sentenced to Life in Prison
- This Just In: HLN Host Lynn Smith Welcomes a Son – See His First Photo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 01, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 21
Tears & Cheers
Stars Put Their Emotions in Motion at the Daytime Emmys
Most stars, though, were fashionably unruffled. GH's Sarah Brown unveiled her pregnancy in a clingy Sandy Kent maternity gown: "I didn't want everyone to think I just got fat." Costar Jacklyn Zeman's 40-carat yellow sapphire necklace was "loaned, of course." But the practicality award went to Days of Our Lives' Kristian Alfonso, who took the stage in Richard Tyler rubberized heels. "See?" she said, pointing. "Skidproof."
February 08, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!