Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Boyfriend of Slain Legal Diva Star Loredana Nesci Acted in Self-Defense, Attorney Says
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Gisele Bündchen Gets Back to Yoga After Allegedly Being Spotted in Burqa
- Defiant Valerie Harper Gives Update on Health: 'I Am Not, Nor Have I Been, in a Coma'
- Is Scott Disick Regretting Split with Kourtney Kardashian in New Photo: 'The Grass Isn't Always Greener'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 01, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 21
Tears & Cheers
Stars Put Their Emotions in Motion at the Daytime Emmys
Most stars, though, were fashionably unruffled. GH's Sarah Brown unveiled her pregnancy in a clingy Sandy Kent maternity gown: "I didn't want everyone to think I just got fat." Costar Jacklyn Zeman's 40-carat yellow sapphire necklace was "loaned, of course." But the practicality award went to Days of Our Lives' Kristian Alfonso, who took the stage in Richard Tyler rubberized heels. "See?" she said, pointing. "Skidproof."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!