Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Melissa Joan Hart on Turning 40: 'You Have More Self-Confidence, and a Little Bit of I Don't Give a Crap'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Dreams Do Come True! Mindy Kaling Celebrates Running a 9.5-Minute Mile After 8 Years of Trying
- The (Hilarious!) Reason Kevin Hart Says He Can't Be Naked Around His Dogs
- Kylie Jenner Just Spent an Entire Day Without a Drop of Makeup
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 08, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 22
At the Cannes Film Festival, Celebs Plug Their Work—and Party into the Oui Hours
As the week wore on, the stars grew more relaxed—and raucous. A May 16 Blues Brothers show drew thousands; later, Bruce Willis sang the blues at Planet Hollywood for 100 die-hard fans. Too bad the festival's films didn't score as much enthusiasm. A partial showing of Willis's Armageddon met with unexpected laughter, and Johnny Depp's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas inspired mostly loathing. At least Titanic's Billy Zane found ways to entertain himself. "I like to sneak around the hotel poised to steal jewels," he quipped, "but I end up settling for beach towels."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!