Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Friends Fan Recreates Rachel's Infamous Thanksgiving Trifle – Does It Really Taste Like Feet?
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Benedict Cumberbatch on Fatherhood: 'I Might Go for a (Cumber) Batch of Boys'
- Style Tracks: The Best Kardashian Fashion Moments of 2015!
- Princess Kate Backs Baby Care Fund: 'I Am Delighted to Support the Appeal'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 08, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 22
At the Cannes Film Festival, Celebs Plug Their Work—and Party into the Oui Hours
As the week wore on, the stars grew more relaxed—and raucous. A May 16 Blues Brothers show drew thousands; later, Bruce Willis sang the blues at Planet Hollywood for 100 die-hard fans. Too bad the festival's films didn't score as much enthusiasm. A partial showing of Willis's Armageddon met with unexpected laughter, and Johnny Depp's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas inspired mostly loathing. At least Titanic's Billy Zane found ways to entertain himself. "I like to sneak around the hotel poised to steal jewels," he quipped, "but I end up settling for beach towels."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!