Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Vanessa Hudgens, Derek Hough, Julianne Hough, Paula Abdul and Chita Rivera Team Up to Support Dancers Impacted by Cancer
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Sisters Abandoned in Cardboard Boxes as Infants Thank the Mother Who Gave Them Up: 'She Made the Right Decision for Us'
- Jennifer Lopez Ain't Your Mama: Shares Sexy Bikini Snap Before Her New Album Drops
- Gladys Tordil, 44, Allegedly Gunned Down by Estranged Husband in Maryland High School Shooting Leaving Another Injured: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 15, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 23
Brooke Shields and Andre Agassi have discovered that marriage ain't so easy. When I ran into the Suddenly Susan star at a party in Cannes, she told me that the first year of their union was "the hardest year of my life." Said Shields of that traditionally tough time: "I'm like, 'Uh-uh! I don't want to do this again.' Nothing changes and everything changes."
Elizabeth Hurley says she's ready to get back in front of the camera. Although she has coproduced two films (Extreme Measures and the upcoming Mickey Blue Eyes, both of which star her longtime love Hugh Grant), she tells me that producing "takes much longer and I get paid less." Now she's shooting edTV, a satire about celebrity. "My scenes are with Matthew McConaughey, so that's not too bad," says Hurley, adding that she can relate to the movie's theme: the obsession people have with the rich and famous. "You and me and everyone else is guilty of the crime that killed Princess Diana," she says, "which is morbid curiosity about someone else's life."
Bronson Pinchot, who is busy promoting his upcoming movie, The New Adventures of Laurel & Hardy—for Love or Mummy, knows what it feels like to be upstaged by a fellow actor. Jerry Maguire scene stealer Jonathan Lipnicki, now 7, recently costarred with Pinchot in the short-lived TV series Meego. "Everywhere we'd go, people would shake hands with Lipnicki and ask for his autograph," says Pinchot, 39. "People would say to me, 'My God, aren't you intimidated?' It was a maturing experience. I used to be the cute one. I didn't realize how soon I would be following my own credo: When it's the other person's turn, it's the other person's turn."
- Hugh McCarten.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!