Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- People Are Eating Up SpaghettiO the One-Eyed Cat on Instagram
- Read the Cover Story: Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna: How I Finally Found Happiness
- Cat Found in Locked Trunk Abandoned Near Maine Baseball Field
- WATCH: What These Stranger Things Kids Lack in '80s Know-How, They Make Up for with Enthusiasm
- Ryan Ferguson's Stolen Life: How His Wrongful Murder Conviction Fueled a Fight Against Injustice
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 15, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 23
Reusing Plastic Hose Hangers Turned Out to Be a Prize-Winning Idea for Kathleen Mcgowan
"My parents taught me that if you have a use for something, why throw it out?" says McGowan, the second of three children of an automotive designer and a homemaker. "They recycled and reused a lot before it was the in thing." As for the prize money, she has figured out a use for it. Some of it will go to pay bills. The rest? She'll just sock it away.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!