Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kris Jenner Wishes 'Freckle Face' Kylie an Early Happy Birthday
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Bat Boy, 9, Dies After Being Hit with Baseball Bat: He 'Was Doing Something He Loved'
- Inside Marcus and Lacy's 'Intimate' Bachelor in Paradise Wedding
- Brett Eldredge Is Judging the 2016 Miss America Competition: 'It's a Boy's Dream'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 15, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 23
Reusing Plastic Hose Hangers Turned Out to Be a Prize-Winning Idea for Kathleen Mcgowan
"My parents taught me that if you have a use for something, why throw it out?" says McGowan, the second of three children of an automotive designer and a homemaker. "They recycled and reused a lot before it was the in thing." As for the prize money, she has figured out a use for it. Some of it will go to pay bills. The rest? She'll just sock it away.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!