Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 15, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 23
Reusing Plastic Hose Hangers Turned Out to Be a Prize-Winning Idea for Kathleen Mcgowan
"My parents taught me that if you have a use for something, why throw it out?" says McGowan, the second of three children of an automotive designer and a homemaker. "They recycled and reused a lot before it was the in thing." As for the prize money, she has figured out a use for it. Some of it will go to pay bills. The rest? She'll just sock it away.
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!