Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- That '70s Show Star Topher Grace Ties the Knot with Ashley Hinshaw
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
- Popping Bottles! Justin Bieber Helps Celebrate Lewis Hamilton's Grand Prix Win by Taking a Giant Swig
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 13, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 27
Flair to Spare
Tv Ditz Ever Carradine Takes Up the Family Business
But as a member of one of Hollywood's most famous acting clans, Carradine, 23, knows that her last name is hard to top. Her grandfather John Carradine acted in more than 200 films, including The Grapes of Wrath. Then there's father Robert (Revenge of the Nerds) and uncles David (Kung Fu) and Keith (Nashville). "Sometimes in the video store, I'll be surrounded by my grandfather, my uncles and my dad," Ever says. (Of the origins of Ever, she says only, "It was 1974. I had friends named Sunshine and Collie.")
Now she has made a name for herself—as bike-shop babe Rosalie on Fox's Party of Five last season and as barely clad office assistant Pepper on NBC's Veronica's Closet, where her airhead antics persuaded producers to make her a regular. "She could have been intimidated, but she just so easily slid in," says costar Kathy Najimy.
Robert, 44, cheers his daughter's success, even as he says dryly, "I would like to see her wearing more clothing." His paternalism is understandable. After breaking with Ever's mother, horse trainer's assistant Susan Snyder, when Ever was 4, Robert raised her solo until he married Edie Mani, a homemaker, in 1990. "Growing up with him was really cool," says Ever, who graduated from Oregon's Lewis & Clark College. Now living with aspiring actor Tove Kingsbury, 25, in Sherman Oaks, Calif., she loves to bowl, play Scrabble and...whatEver.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!