Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Peruvian Government Reaching Out to Isolated Amazon Tribe
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth: Nick Viall's 'Weak' Ring Toss Was 'Funny'
- Sandra Bland Case: Special Investigators Assigned to Waller County Sheriff's Department After Her Death in Jail Cell
- Joyce Mitchell Pleads Guilty to Helping Convicted Murderers Escape from N.Y. Prison
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 13, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 27
Love in Bloom
L.a. Artist Ed Massey Sculpts a Weighty but Wearable Masterpiece for His Bride
At the nuptials, held in the backyard of friends' Beverly Hills home, the gown drew raves. "It looks like a cake," says Renee Katz, a groomsperson. "You want to lick the icing." Those mystified by the creation, Massey says, need only know his muse. "Dawn," he explains, "is a fairy tale.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!