Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Paper Plates and 'No Airs or Graces': William and Kate Take George and Charlotte for an 'Ordinary Day' in the Country
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- This Filmmaker Says Being Thin Isn't the Only Way to Be Beautiful: 'One Beauty Ideal Is No Longer Better Than the Other'
- Jason Kennedy and Lauren Scruggs Spend Romantic Weekend in Malibu
- 5 Things to Know About Chad Johnson, The Bachelorette's Newest Villain
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 13, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 27
Love in Bloom
L.a. Artist Ed Massey Sculpts a Weighty but Wearable Masterpiece for His Bride
At the nuptials, held in the backyard of friends' Beverly Hills home, the gown drew raves. "It looks like a cake," says Renee Katz, a groomsperson. "You want to lick the icing." Those mystified by the creation, Massey says, need only know his muse. "Dawn," he explains, "is a fairy tale.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!