Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How About a Critter with Your Coffee? See the World's Craziest Pet Cafes
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Kevin Costner: My Home Is 'Frozen Obsessed'
- Fugitive Treasure Hunter Who Found $50 Million in Gold Is Captured
- These Men Cleaned the Boston Marathon's Finish Line Mid-Blizzard
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 13, 1998
- Vol. 49
- No. 27
Love in Bloom
L.a. Artist Ed Massey Sculpts a Weighty but Wearable Masterpiece for His Bride
At the nuptials, held in the backyard of friends' Beverly Hills home, the gown drew raves. "It looks like a cake," says Renee Katz, a groomsperson. "You want to lick the icing." Those mystified by the creation, Massey says, need only know his muse. "Dawn," he explains, "is a fairy tale.
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!