Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 3 Chic Hair Looks for the PEOPLE Magazine Awards, Inspired by Jennifer Aniston and More!
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Teresa and Joe Giudice Are Not Getting Divorced
- President Obama: More Sports Stars Should Speak Out on Social Issues
- Angelina Jolie: A Therapist Would Have a Field Day Analyzing the Films I Choose to Do
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 24, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 6
Actress Lindsay Lohan Looks Doubly Appealing in the New Version of The Parent Trap
No problem. When the tests were graded, "I said, 'I want that redhead!' " recounts Nancy Meyers, who directed Lohan in the kidflick remake that opened last month and likens her to a young Diane Keaton, an actress "gifted as a comedian but who doesn't know it." The Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y., seventh-grader had already appeared in a soap (Another World) and 60-plus commercials. Though encouraged by her parents—Dina, 35, an ex-Radio City Rockette, and Michael, 38, a former child actor turned pasta-chip entrepreneur—Lohan had best not let stardom go to her head. "If one of these days it's 'Mommy, where's my limo?' " jokes Dina, "I'm going to say, Forget it."
December 18, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!