Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out How Channing Tatum Can Help You Appear On Stage at the Oscars
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Plus-Size Blogger Asks 21 Countries to Make Her 'Beautiful' with Photoshop
- FROM EW: The Simpsons – 25 Best. Episodes. Ever.
- Elton John to Wed Longtime Partner David Furnish
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday December 17, 2014 09:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 14, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 9
Marie-Chantal of Greece
Unlike most royalty, Marie-Chantal lives in Manhattan, where her husband, son of deposed King Constantine, works as a fund manager. And though she always dresses properly, her daily life keeps her from going over the royal edge. "She's a beautiful young woman," says Old Navy's Carrie Donovan. "Look how contemporary and great she looks!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!