Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William Takes a Break from the Royal Baby Watch to Attend a Solemn Ceremony with the Queen
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- What Recently Got Bloodline Star Kyle Chandler to Bust a Move?
- Wife Finds Husband Trapped Under SUV After Premonition of Danger
- Nepal Earthquake in Kathmandu Kills At Least 800
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 14, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 9
Marie-Chantal of Greece
Unlike most royalty, Marie-Chantal lives in Manhattan, where her husband, son of deposed King Constantine, works as a fund manager. And though she always dresses properly, her daily life keeps her from going over the royal edge. "She's a beautiful young woman," says Old Navy's Carrie Donovan. "Look how contemporary and great she looks!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!