Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish – to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello – and She Loves It
- William Shatner Can't Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: 'I Feel Really Awful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 14, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 9
Sometimes the 5'8" Kingston wears outfits that are entirely ill-conceived; sometimes she simply chooses the wrong accessory. Either way, when she aims for funky, she winds up frumpy. "She's trying to pull off the Madonna look," says designer Marc Bouwer, "but I think Madonna does it much more successfully." Her outré clothes, however, have a silver lining. They show "that she's shaped like a normal human being," says MTV's Daria. "How refreshing!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!