Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Want to Live Like Royalty? Ex-Greek King's Former London Mansion Is for Sale – and His Godson Prince William Used to Party There!
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Rebecca Ferguson Was Where When She Found Out She'd Be Tom Cruise's Mission: Impossible Costar?
- Fruit for Thought: Lo Bosworth Shares Her Go-To Healthy Smoothie Ingredients
- Wisconsin Dad Allegedly Killed Disabled Son, Then Committed Suicide with a Nail Gun
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 14, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 9
In Hollywood, Now You See It, Now You...
Elizabeth Hurley (left) revealed her animal instincts at a May wedding outside London. Mariah Carey (above) hung out in NYC during a performance at a holiday concert in November.
Fiona Apple (above) picked a blueberry bra for October's VH1 Fashion Awards in Manhattan. At LA.'s April GLAAD Awards, Jamie Lee Curtis's décolletage (right) was easy to decode.
In Cannes in May, Sharon Stone (below) added a navel maneuver to the peekaboo trend. Out of Sight's Jennifer Lopez (right) was anything butt at February's Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards in Manhattan.
Putting on a very brave front (clockwise from left): Neve Campbell at the L.A. premiere of Wild Things; ER's Gloria Reuben at the Emmys last September; Courteney Cox Arquette at the MTV Movie Awards; mom-to-be Lisa Rinna at an L.A. awards show in March.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!