Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ouch! Ryan Guzman Says He (Sort of) Injured Jennifer Lopez While Filming The Boy Next Door Sex Scene
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Sprinkles the 33-Lb. Cat Is Looking to Slim Down
- FROM EW: Melissa Rivers Pays Tribute to Joan Rivers at Daytime Emmys
- Avengers' Mark Ruffalo Says Costar Robert Downey, Jr. 'Thinks I'm a Little Insane'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 14, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 9
In Hollywood, Now You See It, Now You...
Elizabeth Hurley (left) revealed her animal instincts at a May wedding outside London. Mariah Carey (above) hung out in NYC during a performance at a holiday concert in November.
Fiona Apple (above) picked a blueberry bra for October's VH1 Fashion Awards in Manhattan. At LA.'s April GLAAD Awards, Jamie Lee Curtis's décolletage (right) was easy to decode.
In Cannes in May, Sharon Stone (below) added a navel maneuver to the peekaboo trend. Out of Sight's Jennifer Lopez (right) was anything butt at February's Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards in Manhattan.
Putting on a very brave front (clockwise from left): Neve Campbell at the L.A. premiere of Wild Things; ER's Gloria Reuben at the Emmys last September; Courteney Cox Arquette at the MTV Movie Awards; mom-to-be Lisa Rinna at an L.A. awards show in March.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!