Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Will Smith's Kids Are Reacting to His Suicide Squad Role: 'This Is the First Time Where I'm Cool for Real'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- American Surfer Survives 'Vicious' Crocodile Attack in Costa Rica Thanks to Friend Who Fought It Off with His Bare Hands
- Lindsay Davenport: Why the Atlanta Olympics Were So Special to Me and My Family
- Lindsay Lohan Hints at Relationship Trouble with Russian Love Egor Tarabasov in Cryptic Social Media Posts
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 19, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 14
Few Acts of God or Man Keep Catherine Russell from the Play She Has Starred in for Nearly 12 Years
In fact, patrons at the Times Square show can hardly miss her, from the moment they set foot in the 165-seat Duffy Theater. The nicely toned woman in the black miniskirt who takes tickets? That's Russell, who also converted the theater from its previous incarnation as a strip joint, serves as its general manager and can even be found unclogging toilets when needed. "I feel bad asking someone else to do it," she says. "Besides, I've got a great plunger.
Russell also has a metabolism the Energizer Bunny might envy. In addition to her Crime time, the actress—who says she "lives on coffee and Snickers bars"—teaches five classes a week, ranging from English at Baruch College to a drama workshop for adolescent inmates at New York City's Riker's Island prison. "When I sleep, I sleep really well," she jokes. The hectic pace doesn't give her much time for her boyfriend of 3½ years, restaurateur Patrick Robustelli, 47, or mutts Jezebel and Clementine. And certainly no time to be sick. "I think you tend to stay healthy when you're happy," she says. "And I'm happy at what I do."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!