Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: See Joanna Krupa's Egg-Retrieval Procedure
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 12:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 15
Video-Store Owners Enter Stormy Waters for Snipping Titanic's Sexiest Scenes
Paramount, which released the film, has a different word for it: copyright infringement. "We will take all necessary and appropriate action to protect our interests," says a spokesman, claiming the Biesingers are compromising the film's artistic integrity. But the Biesingers' clients say Paramount is all wet. "I wanted my kids to see the movie because it's historical, and the special effects are amazing," says homemaker Carrie Perucca, 38, of American Fork. "But I didn't want that garbage in there."
The Biesingers have sanitized videos for personal use since buying the business in 1996 and bringing flicks home to watch with daughter Connie, now 16. Don, 54, says studios should do the same. "They should put out family-friendly versions of their R movies," he argues. "They do that with airlines and TV. All it takes is a snip here and a snip there."
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!