Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bride Breastfeeds Her Daughter During Her Wedding Ceremony: 'She Needed Me, So I Was There'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Owners Call 911 on 'Crazy' Cat 'Holding Them Hostage'
- Going Strong! Annabelle Wallis Cheers On Boyfriend Chris Martin at Coldplay Concert as His Kids Take the Stage
- Happy Birthday, Khloé Kardashian! 5 Ways the Star Stays Ageless
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
Fortunately, our selection of Ford as this year's Sexiest Man Alive (page 79)—the 12th stunner so anointed—seemed to give the actor reason to grin. "Absurd," he said with a laugh. "I'm average and ordinary." PEOPLE special-issues photo editor Maddy Miller begs to differ: "He can really attract a crowd. Men like him, women like him. Everyone at the shoot—people who are used to meeting stars—they fluttered around him."
At the photo sessions for our "Fathers and Sons" story (page 124), the mood was more poignant. Watching Jimmy and Kino Smits thumb wrestle and Robert Urich tear up looking at son Ryan made photographer George Lange miss his own dad, who died this year. "I understand how close someone can be to his father," Lange says. "I was looking for that in these relationships, and I found it."
Authenticity was also key for photographer Richard Corman, who traveled to four cities to snap the striking black-and-white photos in our "Men @ Work" story (page 154). "In the end, we were able to capture a certain honesty," says Corman. "What you see is what you get." Which is, with all our sexy men, a very appealing package.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!