Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton a 'Bigot': 'She's Going to Do Nothing for African-Americans'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Tay to Night! Taylor Swift Picks Two Belly-Baring Looks for One Big Day in N.Y.C.
- Kate Gosselin on Twins as Dad Jon Fires Back: I'm So Proud of Them
- Sarah Jessica Parker Ends Relationship with EpiPen Maker After Price Hike: I'm 'Disappointed, Saddened and Deeply Concerned'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
Mark McGrath: Sexiest Rock Star
But with his spiky blond-tipped hair and multiple tattoos, McGrath, 30, is now considered as "Fly" as his band's hit single. "Chicks, I mean girls, are a motivating factor," he admits, "but you go home and your dog goes, 'I wanna be walked, jerk.' " And while stylist Noel Cianci, who worked on the group's "RPM" video, moons over his blue eyes ("You look into them and see joy"), you won't find hearts and flowers. "I'm not romantic in that Hallmark way," the 6' bachelor says, recalling the time an old flame tried to set a mood with candles and the sexy strains of Sade. "I said, 'I can't possibly take you where this setting wants me to go,' " he recounts. "Fifteen minutes later we were watching ESPN."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!