Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miranda Lambert Looks Sexier Than Ever at the ACM Awards
- The Style Top 5: Gisele Bündchen Says Goodbye to the Runway,
New Ways to Use Food In Your Beauty Routine, and More
- Bruce Jenner: 'I Can't Let Myself Hurt' My Family
- Christina Aguilera: 'I Surrender to What the Universe Has to Bring Me'
- Kourtney Kardashian Really Wants You to See How She Pumps
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
Mark McGrath: Sexiest Rock Star
But with his spiky blond-tipped hair and multiple tattoos, McGrath, 30, is now considered as "Fly" as his band's hit single. "Chicks, I mean girls, are a motivating factor," he admits, "but you go home and your dog goes, 'I wanna be walked, jerk.' " And while stylist Noel Cianci, who worked on the group's "RPM" video, moons over his blue eyes ("You look into them and see joy"), you won't find hearts and flowers. "I'm not romantic in that Hallmark way," the 6' bachelor says, recalling the time an old flame tried to set a mood with candles and the sexy strains of Sade. "I said, 'I can't possibly take you where this setting wants me to go,' " he recounts. "Fifteen minutes later we were watching ESPN."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!