Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelorette Contestant Draws Criticism for Joking on Twitter About Being Gay
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- FROM EW: George R.R. Martin Won't Write Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode to Focus on Book
- Bruce Jenner to Pose for Cover of Vanity Fair, Sources Say
- How Residents in the Duggars' Town Are Reacting to Josh's Molestation Scandal: 'People Are Super Embarassed'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
Elvis Grbac: Sexiest Athlete
You might get a hint from Grbac's stats—6'5", 232 lbs.—but not from what his University of Michigan coach Jerry Hanlon calls his "laid-back and quiet" demeanor. Adds Hanlon, "I never pictured Elvis as a ladies' man." Then again, Grbac never had time: The Cleveland native—yes, named after that Elvis by his Croatian-born parents—was still in high school (he's shown in the locker room of his alma mater, now called Villa Angela-St. Joseph High) when he began dating wife Lori, with whom he has two sons, one 3, the other 4 months old. Though he has met interesting and famous people, says Grbac, "no one compares to her." Lucky Lori knows why he's her superhero: "His personality makes him sexy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!