Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Venus Williams Opens Up About Shocking Olympic Upset with Sister Serena: 'We Couldn't Do It That Day'
- Read the Cover Story: Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna: How I Finally Found Happiness
- Florida State Football Player Eats Lunch with Boy with Autism Who Was Sitting Alone: He 'Is a Hero'
- Why Rob Kardashian Skipped Kim and Kanye's Wedding – and Became a Recluse
- 10 of Princess Diana's Best-Remembered PEOPLE Covers
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
Elvis Grbac: Sexiest Athlete
You might get a hint from Grbac's stats—6'5", 232 lbs.—but not from what his University of Michigan coach Jerry Hanlon calls his "laid-back and quiet" demeanor. Adds Hanlon, "I never pictured Elvis as a ladies' man." Then again, Grbac never had time: The Cleveland native—yes, named after that Elvis by his Croatian-born parents—was still in high school (he's shown in the locker room of his alma mater, now called Villa Angela-St. Joseph High) when he began dating wife Lori, with whom he has two sons, one 3, the other 4 months old. Though he has met interesting and famous people, says Grbac, "no one compares to her." Lucky Lori knows why he's her superhero: "His personality makes him sexy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!