Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Italian Astronaut Wears Star Trek Uniform in Space
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 13- Apr. 19, 2015
- A Kaitlyn-Britt Showdown? A Motorized Cupake? New Bachelorette Promo Is Nuts (VIDEO)
- What Made Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson's 'Connection Even Stronger' on DWTS
- Cissy Houston: Bobbi Kristina Brown Has 'Irreversible Brain Damage' and 'Remains Unresponsive'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
Elvis Grbac: Sexiest Athlete
You might get a hint from Grbac's stats—6'5", 232 lbs.—but not from what his University of Michigan coach Jerry Hanlon calls his "laid-back and quiet" demeanor. Adds Hanlon, "I never pictured Elvis as a ladies' man." Then again, Grbac never had time: The Cleveland native—yes, named after that Elvis by his Croatian-born parents—was still in high school (he's shown in the locker room of his alma mater, now called Villa Angela-St. Joseph High) when he began dating wife Lori, with whom he has two sons, one 3, the other 4 months old. Though he has met interesting and famous people, says Grbac, "no one compares to her." Lucky Lori knows why he's her superhero: "His personality makes him sexy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!