Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lupita Nyong'o's Oscars Dress Reportedly Returned to Los Angeles Hotel
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- VIDEO: Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor?
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Couple Married 67 Years Die Together Holding Hands
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
Elvis Grbac: Sexiest Athlete
You might get a hint from Grbac's stats—6'5", 232 lbs.—but not from what his University of Michigan coach Jerry Hanlon calls his "laid-back and quiet" demeanor. Adds Hanlon, "I never pictured Elvis as a ladies' man." Then again, Grbac never had time: The Cleveland native—yes, named after that Elvis by his Croatian-born parents—was still in high school (he's shown in the locker room of his alma mater, now called Villa Angela-St. Joseph High) when he began dating wife Lori, with whom he has two sons, one 3, the other 4 months old. Though he has met interesting and famous people, says Grbac, "no one compares to her." Lucky Lori knows why he's her superhero: "His personality makes him sexy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!