Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Pregnant Mom Kicked Off Flight Because Her Toddler Cried: 'I Don't Like to Make a Fuss'
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Dustin Diamond Trial: Victim Didn't Know He'd Been Stabbed Until Leaving the Bar
- Watch 3 Scathing Takes on the Duggar Molestation Scandal
- Rebel Wilson Has 'Cuddly' Dinner Date with Rumored Boyfriend Mickey Gooch, Jr.
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
Carson Daly: Sexiest Broadcaster
As if! At Santa Monica High School—where he was devoted to golf, not dating—Daly, 6'2", recalls, "I was the one girls would sit down with and say, 'Carson, you're a great listener...like an older brother.' It was a dry four years." But when he came to MTV in 1997—after briefly studying for the priesthood and working as a radio deejay—Daly discovered girls who wanted to do more than talk. "Some of the actresses we had on the show would ask me out," he says. Yet hen Hewitt appeared as a guest last year, was Daly who was smitten. "She was the lost humble, soft-spoken, gracious, unself-centered person I'd ever met," he says. As for his own allure, he's not buying. "I do not mentally feel sexy," he says. "I'm still waiting to fill out an application to work at The Gap."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!