Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- KUWTK Recap: Kris Jenner Plans a Surprise Graduation Party for Kendall and Kylie
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Kobe Bryant Announces This Season Will Be His Last: Read His Emotional Good-Bye
- Caitlyn Jenner Gets Bangs! – See Her New Look
- John Legend Throws Chrissy Teigen a Birthday Bash at a Comedy Club – and Dave Chappelle Was There!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
Carson Daly: Sexiest Broadcaster
As if! At Santa Monica High School—where he was devoted to golf, not dating—Daly, 6'2", recalls, "I was the one girls would sit down with and say, 'Carson, you're a great listener...like an older brother.' It was a dry four years." But when he came to MTV in 1997—after briefly studying for the priesthood and working as a radio deejay—Daly discovered girls who wanted to do more than talk. "Some of the actresses we had on the show would ask me out," he says. Yet hen Hewitt appeared as a guest last year, was Daly who was smitten. "She was the lost humble, soft-spoken, gracious, unself-centered person I'd ever met," he says. As for his own allure, he's not buying. "I do not mentally feel sexy," he says. "I'm still waiting to fill out an application to work at The Gap."
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!