Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Two Missouri Men Accused of Brutally Murdering Prominent Florida Doctor
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Yolanda Foster Hits the Gym Amid Health Struggles: 'I Think I Am Seeing the Light'
- Why Ice Cube's Look-Alike Son Still Had to Audition to Play His Dad in Straight Outta Compton
- The Best Celebrity Food Photos of the Week
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
Carson Daly: Sexiest Broadcaster
As if! At Santa Monica High School—where he was devoted to golf, not dating—Daly, 6'2", recalls, "I was the one girls would sit down with and say, 'Carson, you're a great listener...like an older brother.' It was a dry four years." But when he came to MTV in 1997—after briefly studying for the priesthood and working as a radio deejay—Daly discovered girls who wanted to do more than talk. "Some of the actresses we had on the show would ask me out," he says. Yet hen Hewitt appeared as a guest last year, was Daly who was smitten. "She was the lost humble, soft-spoken, gracious, unself-centered person I'd ever met," he says. As for his own allure, he's not buying. "I do not mentally feel sexy," he says. "I'm still waiting to fill out an application to work at The Gap."
August 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!