Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Lawrence: Inside Her Next Moves
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Zayn Malik Speaks Out About Leaving One Direction: 'I Feel Like I'm Doing What's Right'
- VIDEO: Bruce Jenner Cries After Ex-Wife Kris Removes Him from Her Living Will
- Former Family Matters Star Darius McCrary Arrested for Failing to Pay Child Support
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
Peter Phillips: Sexiest Royal
Indeed, though Peter, who is ninth in line for the throne (bubbly sister Zara, 17, is 10th), has no title at his mother's insistence, he occasionally, beats his princely cousin in polls as the hunkiest royal. "Girls aren't attracted to him because of who he is but because of his character and personality," says Penny Taylor, who was a pal and classmate at Scotland's elite Gordonstoun school. "He is good fun to be with." Currently reined in by that charm is Massachusetts equestrian Elizabeth Iorio, 23, who is coached by Phillips's father. Peter and his American girl were spotted hugging at a Lincolnshire cross-country event earlier this year. Is it serious? Perhaps, but Phillips likely won't give up the fast track for the paddock anytime soon. "He's a young man I'd call dangerously attractive," British romance novelist Barbara Cartland once told Britain's Daily Mail, "the sort of chap I thought only existed these days in my novels."
March 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!