Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cheryl Burke Reveals What She Tells 'Nervous' Ryan Lochte Before Each Dance – and Says DWTS Fans Can Expect to See the Olympian's 'Sexy Side'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Join More Style Stars at Lavish A-List Wedding in the South of France
- From Filming with Brad Pitt to Starring in the New Film Vanished – Here Are 5 Things to Know About Jackson Hurst
- How Five Designers Would Redecorate the White House for President Clinton or President Trump
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
Peter Phillips: Sexiest Royal
Indeed, though Peter, who is ninth in line for the throne (bubbly sister Zara, 17, is 10th), has no title at his mother's insistence, he occasionally, beats his princely cousin in polls as the hunkiest royal. "Girls aren't attracted to him because of who he is but because of his character and personality," says Penny Taylor, who was a pal and classmate at Scotland's elite Gordonstoun school. "He is good fun to be with." Currently reined in by that charm is Massachusetts equestrian Elizabeth Iorio, 23, who is coached by Phillips's father. Peter and his American girl were spotted hugging at a Lincolnshire cross-country event earlier this year. Is it serious? Perhaps, but Phillips likely won't give up the fast track for the paddock anytime soon. "He's a young man I'd call dangerously attractive," British romance novelist Barbara Cartland once told Britain's Daily Mail, "the sort of chap I thought only existed these days in my novels."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!