Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zac Efron Says Final Goodbye to His Dog Puppy: 'You've Always Been My Best Friend'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Britney Spears Recreates Her Iconic 'Baby One More Time' Video with James Corden on Carpool Karaoke
- FROM EW: Ellie Goulding's 'Still Falling for You' Video Teases Bridget Jones's Baby
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to Baton Rouge Food Bank
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
Peter Phillips: Sexiest Royal
Indeed, though Peter, who is ninth in line for the throne (bubbly sister Zara, 17, is 10th), has no title at his mother's insistence, he occasionally, beats his princely cousin in polls as the hunkiest royal. "Girls aren't attracted to him because of who he is but because of his character and personality," says Penny Taylor, who was a pal and classmate at Scotland's elite Gordonstoun school. "He is good fun to be with." Currently reined in by that charm is Massachusetts equestrian Elizabeth Iorio, 23, who is coached by Phillips's father. Peter and his American girl were spotted hugging at a Lincolnshire cross-country event earlier this year. Is it serious? Perhaps, but Phillips likely won't give up the fast track for the paddock anytime soon. "He's a young man I'd call dangerously attractive," British romance novelist Barbara Cartland once told Britain's Daily Mail, "the sort of chap I thought only existed these days in my novels."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!