Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RHOA Reunion: Did Apollo Ever Get Physical with Phaedra?
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- KUWTK: Rob Says Scott's Drunken Antics Have Him Acting 'Crazy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
John F. Kennedy Jr.: Sexiest Magazine Editor
Well, sure. Who's going to let a little ideology get in the way of that classic face, those perfect teeth? Or that athlete's body, toned by in-line skating, running and the occasional bike ride from the downtown Manhattan loft he shares with wife Carolyn Bessette Kennedy to George's midtown offices? (Most days he takes the subway.) Certainly not Cheryl Eastwood, a trainer at Cape Cod's Hyannis Athletic Club, where the 6'1" Kennedy worked out recently while staying at his family's nearby compound. "He looks terrific—really healthy," says Eastwood. "After he left, other women said, 'I can't believe you didn't call me!' " Having traded in his youthful informality for conservative business suits, Kennedy, 37, is now "the definition of a man's man," says Frederic Fekkai, once his haircutter and still a friend. "He's a real good-looking man—he's not a cute man. And he's more than handsome. I think he's just going to look better and better."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!