Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out What Joe Jonas Has to Say About Exes Taylor, Demi and Gigi on WWHL's Plead the Fifth!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Melanie Griffith on Being 'Introspective' and 'Totally Curious' About Her New Path in Life
- Oprah Winfrey, Kelly Clarkson, Kerry Washington and More React to Hillary Clinton's Nomination on Twitter
- Pretty Little Liars Star Troian Bellisario Doesn't Want Any Part of the Taylor vs. Kim Feud: 'I Would Choose the Green Party'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
John F. Kennedy Jr.: Sexiest Magazine Editor
Well, sure. Who's going to let a little ideology get in the way of that classic face, those perfect teeth? Or that athlete's body, toned by in-line skating, running and the occasional bike ride from the downtown Manhattan loft he shares with wife Carolyn Bessette Kennedy to George's midtown offices? (Most days he takes the subway.) Certainly not Cheryl Eastwood, a trainer at Cape Cod's Hyannis Athletic Club, where the 6'1" Kennedy worked out recently while staying at his family's nearby compound. "He looks terrific—really healthy," says Eastwood. "After he left, other women said, 'I can't believe you didn't call me!' " Having traded in his youthful informality for conservative business suits, Kennedy, 37, is now "the definition of a man's man," says Frederic Fekkai, once his haircutter and still a friend. "He's a real good-looking man—he's not a cute man. And he's more than handsome. I think he's just going to look better and better."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!