Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kraft Recalls 36K Cases of Possibly Dangerous Cheese
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Bindi Irwin Gets a Glam Makeover, Opens Up About Her Love of Khaki and Her New Boyfriend: See the Photos!
- Watch: Law & Order Mashup in Honor of the Series' 25th Anniversary
- Exclusive Clip: How Robin Williams Championed Inspiring Film About Fighting Child Porn
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
Kenneth Cole: Sexiest Businessman
That adage, coupled with Cole's hip-classic fashion sensibility, led to sales of $185 million last year. But his company's socially conscious ads, spouting such wisdom as, "To be aware is more important than what you wear," indicate good soul, not sole.
What you don't see in the ads is the man himself. "I don't even shave every day. The nice thing about being a designer is that it allows me a lot of personal liberties," says the 5'11" Cole, whose main concession to personal maintenance is working out with a trainer three days a week. Wed since 1987 to Maria Cuomo, 36, daughter of former New York Governor Mario Cuomo and chair of HELP USA, an organization for the homeless, Cole speaks yearningly of the weekend trips to New England they took before they married—and reprise each fall on their anniversary. Now that he has three daughters, ages 4 through 10, understanding women is a personal as well as a professional necessity. The payoff is substantial. Come Valentine's Day, he notes, "I'm the only guy in the house, so I'm the subject of all their efforts. I get lots of hearts."
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!