Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 16-Year-Old Cancer Patient Who Always Gives Back to Others Is Asking for Cards for His Birthday: 'It Makes Me Feel Special'
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Bob and Cortney Novogratz Blog: Our Moving Tips That Will Make Your Life as Stress-Free as Possible
- Escaped Inmate Captured After Allegedly Killing Pennsylvania Woman
- Gisele Bündchen Allegedly Steps Out Wearing a Burqa to Conceal Identity
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
Gary Allan: Sexiest Country Star
And they still do. With his Pacific-blue eyes and farm-fresh demeanor, Allan, now 30, has been reeling in hearts along with hit singles (including "Her Man" and "It Would Be You") since he came to Nashville in 1995. "He's not a poser," says singer Matraca Berg. "That's a very sexy thing." As is the 5'11" Allan's megawatt grin. "His smile lights up the whole room," says fellow crooner Deana Carter. Female fans routinely press their phone numbers into his palms and themselves into his arms. Once, at a gig in Corpus Christi, Texas, a woman ran onstage and "clamped onto me while I was singing," he reports. "The bouncer grabbed her, and she just bit the hell out of him." The divorced father of three reserves his free time for visiting his kids rather than worrying about his appearance: "I run, but that's it—and I don't do that faithfully," says Allan, who dates model (and current video costar) Danette Day, 31. But there is one thing Allan never has to fret about. "It's amazing," says bandmate Jake Kelly. "He wears a hat 90 percent of the time, and when he takes it off, he always has perfect hair."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!