Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out Which TV Star Just Called Kim Kardashian's Platinum Hair 'Jarring'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- We Tried It: A Wacky (But Awesome) Beauty Product
- Ashton Sachs: 'I Can't Believe Somebody Killed My Parents'
- Friends Forever! Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Confirm BFF Status with Love Lock in Paris
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
Ingo Rademacher: Sexiest Soap Star
Born in Germany, the 27-year-old actor grew up in Australia, where he acquired his chick-magnet accent and love of the ocean. In his adopted home of Pacific Palisades, Calif., the avid water-babe kayaks and competes in triathlons. He feels sexiest, he says, when "I'm at the beach, and I haven't showered for three days because I've been doing nothing but surfing, and I'm tan." Long workdays leave little time to find his ideal woman—who, he says, "surfs and has a law degree"—but interested parties might consider a bit of food shopping. The supermarket is "the only place where I can socialize," claims Rademacher. "I pull in and hope to see some really cute-looking girls."
March 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!