Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miley Cyrus Goes Incognito to Ask Strangers What They Think of Miley Cyrus
- Read the Cover Story:
Josh Duggar's Shocking Double Life
- FROM EW: Betty White Set to Guest Star on Bones as New Squintern
- New Jersey Woman Missing 21 Years Possibly Spotted at a South Carolina Walmart
- Céline Dion on Performing Again Amid Husband's Health Issues: 'Songs Have a New Meaning Now'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 16, 1998
- Vol. 50
- No. 18
Who Says Hair Matters?
Whether They're Thinning on Top or as Bare as Billiard Balls, These Smoothies Still Bristle with Sex Appeal
2. After he went hairless in 1965, "women found me more attractive," said Telly (Kojak) Savalas.
3. Chrome-dome Mr. Clean has scored with women since 1958.
4. Even at age 68, former 007 Sean Connery turns heads.
5. It's no bull: Michael Jordan takes hairless to new heights.
6. "I've been like this since I was 19," Star Trek's Patrick Stewart has said of his baldness.
7. "His is one of the most beautiful bald heads in show business," Homicide's Richard Belzer told PEOPLE of former costar Andre Braugher.
8. "When I found out women like it, it really helped," Billy Bob Thornton said to INSTYLE of his retreating growth.
9. Discovered on a Paris street, Djimon Hounsou shot to the top, eventually winning a starring role in Amistad.
10. Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan counters rock's mane look.
11. Despite the wig he wore in Pulp Fiction, Samuel L. Jackson has long been a smooth operator.
12. Bruce Willis, who shaved his thinning locks for 1995's Twelve Monkeys, told USA Today that because of his naked head, "I'm very popular in my house. Kids rub it. They write on it."
13. Billy Zane, who wore a rug for his hair-raising role in Titanic, recently told the Scottish Daily Record, "Everyone uses a different way to get into character. I start by designing the hair." Shaving his head, he added, "makes it easier to have great head massages."
14. Gracefully balding Ed Harris, sometimes called the thinking woman's sex symbol, loved his role as Apollo 13's mission controller because he got to have a crew cut.
15. Opponents, even former top dog Hulk Hogan, can't get a grip on WCW champion wrestler Goldberg.
August 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!