Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, the Queen and Camilla as You've Never Seen Them Before! Check Out Their Unusual New Portraits
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 29, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 11
The Way We Were
A Look Back at the Year People Began
When Robert Opal, 33, ran nude across the Academy Awards stage (The Sting took Best Picture), host David Niven quipped that the streaker would be remembered for his "shortcomings," and conductor Henry Mancini's orchestra played "Sunny Side Up." After a brief comedy career, Opal was murdered in his San Francisco sex paraphernalia shop in 1979.
Vice President Gerald Ford, 60, hoped Richard Nixon remained in office. "I think the President is a great guy," Ford said of his boss, adding, "I don't want to be President because I want him to be President."
A Director's First Take
Steven Spielberg, 27, made his feature film debut March 31 with The Sugarland Express, starring Goldie Hawn (above) as a small-time crook searching for her son.
John Denver, 30, sang about "Sunshine on My Shoulders"—it made him happy—and made it a No. 1 hit. Before his 1997 death, he recorded more than 30 albums.
Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, 50, honeymooned in Acapulco with Nancy Maginnes, 39, an aide to former governor Nelson Rockefeller. The couple married March 30 in Arlington, Va.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!