Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Spa Day! Channing and Jenna Dewan-Tatum Enjoy 'Romantic' Couples Massage in Palm Beach
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Sarah Hyland Learns How to Play Guitar – See Who Her Teacher Is!
- Oprah Winfrey Treats 20 of Her Students from South Africa to The Color Purple on Broadway
- Gia Giudice Celebrates First Thanksgiving Without Mom Teresa, Last with Dad Joe Before Prison Term
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 29, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 11
Spice of Life
Spice Girl Victoria Adams Delivers a Son in Posh Style: Mid-Shopping Spree
Four hours later, with her fiancé, British soccer star David Beckham, and her mother, Jackie, at her bedside, Adams, 24, gave birth to a seven-pound boy, Brooklyn Joseph. Two hours later, Beckham, 23, emerged to tell reporters gathered outside London's Portland Hospital that all had gone splendidly well. "[A baby] is something we have always wanted," he said. "[Victoria] is sitting up drinking champagne, and she has spoken to the other girls."
Following a cue from groupmate Melanie "Scary Spice" Gulzar (née Brown), 23, who had given birth to a baby girl, Phoenix Chi, in the same hospital two weeks earlier, Adams named her baby Brooklyn (perhaps because she and Beckham were in New York City last summer when they learned that she was pregnant). "The baby is gorgeous," gushed Adams, who left the hospital five days after her cesarean section. "He has my nose and David's thighs."
Now recuperating with Beckham at her parents' home near London, Adams finds motherhood a tad harder than vogueing onstage. "I haven't offered any advice, but my wife has," says Adams's father, Tony, an electrical wholesaler. "Victoria still panics when the baby cries. So my wife's been helping a lot."
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!