Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Boyfriend Of Murdered British Soap Star Sian Blake To Be Extradited to Britain to Face Triple Murder Charges
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- The Outlander Season 2 Trailer Is Here – and We've Got All the Scoop on That Red Dress
- Madonna Longs for 'Days of Innocence' with Son Rocco as Custody Battle Rages on: 'How I Miss This Time'
- Sacha Baron Cohen Shocks Again! Shows Brothers Grimsby Clip Too Graphic for TV to Jimmy Kimmel Live! Audience
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 29, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 11
Heart to Heart
Noah Wyle Finds a Soulmate— and Housemate—in Tracy Warbin
Fortunately they won't have to live in one. Though they haven't set a wedding date, Wyle, 27, and Warbin, 31, will settle into a secluded 45-acre spread nestled in the Santa Ynez Valley north of Los Angeles that the ER star bought from Bo Derek for about $2.5 million. "This is a very romantic house," says Chertow's colleague Diana Anderson of the 5,000-square-foot main dwelling, which comes with two caretaker apartments and two solar-heated pools. "They fell in love with it."
At first sight—just like they did with each other in April 1996 while making the movie The Myth of Fingerprints. Wyle was one of the stars and an associate producer, and Warbin was the key makeup artist. "She took my heart," Wyle told Premiere magazine. They quickly discovered their mutual passion for Bob Dylan, driving big, old, American cars and rescuing sweet-faced pound dogs. Soon, Warbin had moved into Wyle's Los Angeles home, and the couple merged their menageries, which included three dogs and four cats.
Blended families are nothing new to Wyle. After his father, Stephen, an engineer, and mother, Marty, a nurse, divorced and remarried others, Wyle shared space in Los Angeles with a sister, a brother, three stepsiblings and a half sister. Warbin, born in Texas and reared in Massachusetts, has been working in Hollywood for the past decade.
Like California real estate, relationships can crumble, but Chertow is betting that Wyle and Warbin's will last. "I deal with a lot of celebrities," he says. "And these are two really down-to-earth people."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!