Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- SNEAK PEEK: Inside a Lady Antebellum Star's Nashville Home
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Father of Murdered Louisiana Teen Says He Felt Suspected Killer – the Boyfriend of his Ex – was 'Not Right'
- Who Is Andrew Kornfeld? Pre-Med Student from Addiction Treatment Program Called 911 After Finding Prince Dead
- You Can't Always Get What You Want: The Rolling Stones Are the Latest to Pull the Plug On Trump's Rally Music
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 29, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 11
Hooray for Hollywood
Stars Lifted Their Glasses—and Sometimes Each Other—at the Schmoozy Screen Actors Guild Awards
Whether or not the stars went home with a nude dude, they got to act like fans. "I just saw George Costanza!" squealed Rachel Griffiths (nominated for Hilary and Jackie) after spotting former Seinfeld sidekick Jason Alexander. Miramax chieftain Harvey Weinstein stole a smoke with The X-Files' Gillian Anderson, and had a close encounter with his studio's golden girl, Gwyneth Paltrow. The best-actress winner for Shakespeare in Love marched up to him and joked, "I need liquor."
The champagne did flow during the ceremony and at the postawards party (sponsored by PEOPLE, the Entertainment Industry Foundation and Excite). Helen Hunt and 3rd Rock from the Sun's Kristen Johnston confabbed in the ladies' room. "We basically kissed each other's fashion butt," said Johnston. Tracey Ullman, voted best actress in a TV comedy series, also won biggest hair honors. "I'm going to stand under the shower," she laughed, "and melt it when I get home." But it was Ullman's U.K. compatriots—including Emily Watson and Ian McKellen—who kept the party swinging. "Americans are very aware of having to get their beauty sleep," said ER's Alex Kingston. 'But Brits don't care. We'll come to the set looking like dogs."
Julie K.L Dam
Steven Cojocaru and Monica Rizzo in Los Angeles
- Steven Cojocaru,
- Monica Rizzo.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!