Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bill Clinton Is One Proud Husband As He Takes Over Hillary's Instagram Account
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Amy Schumer's Boyfriend Posts Sweet Instagram Snap Saying He 'Hates' Having to Say Goodbye to the Comedian
- FROM EW: Goldie Hawn in Talks to Play Amy Schumer's Mother in Upcoming Comedy
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg Considering Presidential Campaign: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 05, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 12
A Burned-Out Car Hidden in the Forest Yields the Bodies of Two Women Missing Near Yosemite National Park
So, for the Sund and Pelosso families, the agonizing uncertainty continues. On March 21 agents led Carole Sund's parents, Carole and Francis Carrington, and Silvina's parents, Raquel and José Pelosso, down a muddy trail to the place where the car had been found, 84 miles from Yosemite. There the four wept, prayed and laid a floral cross. "They were cut off in the prime of life," says Carole Carrington, 64, of the victims. "Julie was so excited about growing up. She had filled out an application for her driver's license. We need to find out who did this."
Investigators say that could take time. They have yet to find a third body, and the FBI has not publicly named any suspects in the case. But after a month of living in a motel near search headquarters in Modesto, the Pelossos, who run a soft-drink bottling plant in Argentina, have arrived at one conclusion. Given the unstinting generosity of strangers who have given them food and clothing, Raquel says the killers could not be typical Americans. "Where do they come from?" she asks. "Hell, I think."
February 08, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!