Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: First Lady Michelle Obama Says She's 'Straight Up Nailing' Her Job on Resume in College Humor Skit
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 10, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 17
Rebecca Romijn-Stamos: Model
And that's important to Romijn-Stamos, who married Full House actor John Stamos last September. "Nobody is perfect, myself included, and every model you have ever seen," she says. "You have to let kids know that. I don't have any shame." When she gets pimples, she admits, "I squeeze them. Yep, I'm a popper." And to prevent sun damage and still look great in a bikini, "I use the fake tan in a bottle. For some reason it works really well on me." The daughter of a furniture-maker father and teacher mom, Romijn-Stamos says that she feels "most beautiful when I wake up in the morning. My lips are all puffy and full, my hair is all a mess. I mean, I am not a big hair-and-makeup person." Her as-is face inspires envy among friends like 3rd Rock from the Sun's Kristen Johnston, who says, "The most annoying thing about her is that she doesn't wear makeup. That is so annoying."
Something else bothers David Spade, whose fiancée Romijn-Stamos will play on Just Shoot Me's season finale. "Because she is so approachable," he says, "all the freaks—including myself—come up to her and drool."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!