Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Hillary Clinton's 'Fight Song': Elizabeth Banks, Mandy Moore and Pitch Perfect Cast Star in Campaign Anthem Video
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- 'I Married My Best Friend' – Bill Clinton Makes Intensely Personal Case for His Wife to Be Entrusted with the Presidency
- The 10 Most Important Moments That Happened on The Bachelorette: Men Tell All – and We Promise They're Not All About Chad
- Married at First Sight's Lillian Vilchez on How Husband Tom Wilson Might Have Accidentally Cursed Their Marriage
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 10, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 17
Rebecca Romijn-Stamos: Model
And that's important to Romijn-Stamos, who married Full House actor John Stamos last September. "Nobody is perfect, myself included, and every model you have ever seen," she says. "You have to let kids know that. I don't have any shame." When she gets pimples, she admits, "I squeeze them. Yep, I'm a popper." And to prevent sun damage and still look great in a bikini, "I use the fake tan in a bottle. For some reason it works really well on me." The daughter of a furniture-maker father and teacher mom, Romijn-Stamos says that she feels "most beautiful when I wake up in the morning. My lips are all puffy and full, my hair is all a mess. I mean, I am not a big hair-and-makeup person." Her as-is face inspires envy among friends like 3rd Rock from the Sun's Kristen Johnston, who says, "The most annoying thing about her is that she doesn't wear makeup. That is so annoying."
Something else bothers David Spade, whose fiancée Romijn-Stamos will play on Just Shoot Me's season finale. "Because she is so approachable," he says, "all the freaks—including myself—come up to her and drool."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!