Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zac Efron Says Final Goodbye to His Dog Puppy: 'You've Always Been My Best Friend'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Britney Spears Recreates Her Iconic 'Baby One More Time' Video with James Corden on Carpool Karaoke
- FROM EW: Ellie Goulding's 'Still Falling for You' Video Teases Bridget Jones's Baby
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to Baton Rouge Food Bank
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 10, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 17
Rebecca Romijn-Stamos: Model
And that's important to Romijn-Stamos, who married Full House actor John Stamos last September. "Nobody is perfect, myself included, and every model you have ever seen," she says. "You have to let kids know that. I don't have any shame." When she gets pimples, she admits, "I squeeze them. Yep, I'm a popper." And to prevent sun damage and still look great in a bikini, "I use the fake tan in a bottle. For some reason it works really well on me." The daughter of a furniture-maker father and teacher mom, Romijn-Stamos says that she feels "most beautiful when I wake up in the morning. My lips are all puffy and full, my hair is all a mess. I mean, I am not a big hair-and-makeup person." Her as-is face inspires envy among friends like 3rd Rock from the Sun's Kristen Johnston, who says, "The most annoying thing about her is that she doesn't wear makeup. That is so annoying."
Something else bothers David Spade, whose fiancée Romijn-Stamos will play on Just Shoot Me's season finale. "Because she is so approachable," he says, "all the freaks—including myself—come up to her and drool."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!