Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'Disappointed' Dwayne Johnson Thinks Hulk Hogan Has 'Paid the Price' for Racist Rant
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- VIDEO: Caitlyn Jenner Tries Out a Feminine Voice for Kim Kardashian West
- Guy Ritchie's Bride Jacqui Ainsley Stuns in a Low-Back Lace Wedding Gown (and a Flower Crown!)
- If All You Want for Christmas Is a Mariah Carey Holiday Movie, You're in Luck!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 10, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 17
Jessica Biel: Actress
Even barefaced, however, the Boulder, Colo.-reared Biel can be, well, breathtaking. "She has this all-American yet exotic look," says Heaven executive producer Aaron Spelling. "My wife keeps saying, 'She has the most beautiful skin I've ever seen.' " The daughter of Jon, a business consultant, and Kim, a homemaker, Biel (who has a brother, Justin, 14) credits that complexion to a bit of Choctaw blood ("I'm German, French, English and American Indian—and a lot of other things too"), but she also tends it well, washing mornings and nights with Cetaphil cleanser, dabbing on Oil of Olay eye gel and getting regular facials. "I am good to my face," she says.
After a spell as a self-described "chunk" in her preteen years, the 5'7½" Biel is also good to her body, playing competitive soccer in an L.A. league, jogging regularly and taking Tae-Bo, a mix of aerobics and martial arts. "One summer I looked at myself in a bathing suit and said, 'This has got to go,' " she recalls of her then-ample hips and thighs. "I began working out and taking care of myself, and I've been thin ever since." But you won't find this happily attached high school junior ("I have a boyfriend—that is all I have to say about it") obsessing over diets. "I definitely have a good perspective," she says. "I love food too much."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!