Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Charlie Sheen's Daughters Are All Grown-Up in Smiley Family Photo – See the Sweet Pic!
- Read the Cover Story: Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna: How I Finally Found Happiness
- WATCH: Taylor Lautner Is 'Basically Female Viagra' in Scream Queens Season 2
- Kourtney Kardashian Supports Sister Kim's Social Media Smackdown on Taylor Swift: 'The Truth Is the Truth'
- WATCH: Rob Lowe Is Self-Deprecating – and Buck Naked – in Roast Promo Parodying His '80s Sex Tape
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 10, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 17
Monica's sinewy (5'8") good looks earn a resounding yesss from producers of Beverly Hills, 90210, on which she has appeared as herself. "She has star quality," says Kenneth Miller, the Spelling Television V.P. who cast her on the show. "It's the whole package: She's beautiful, young and talented."
Despite her obvious cosmetic aptitude ("It's something that's inborn," says her mom, Delta Air Lines customer-care clerk Marilyn Best. "At age nine she could do makeup so perfect, we hated to make her wash it off"), Monica generally confines her skin care to "Dove soap and Kiehl's moisturizer—that's it," and applies just a hint of makeup. "Every day for the last month I've put on chestnut lip liner from M.A.C and their new lip gloss," she says. But as for hard and fast beauty rules? "None of that. My stylist is always saying, 'Monica will not suffer for beauty!' " Make that beautiful, young, talented and smart.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!