Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- She Said Yes! NFL Pro Larry English and WAGS' Nicole Williams Are Engaged
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Blac Chyna's Mom Warns Rob Kardashian: 'You're Going to Ruin [Your Relationship]' with Chyna
- Iconic Golfer Arnold Palmer Dies at 87
- Jacqueline Laurita Plans Early Departure from Vermont Trip After Threats from Teresa Giudice's Friend
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 10, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 17
Monica's sinewy (5'8") good looks earn a resounding yesss from producers of Beverly Hills, 90210, on which she has appeared as herself. "She has star quality," says Kenneth Miller, the Spelling Television V.P. who cast her on the show. "It's the whole package: She's beautiful, young and talented."
Despite her obvious cosmetic aptitude ("It's something that's inborn," says her mom, Delta Air Lines customer-care clerk Marilyn Best. "At age nine she could do makeup so perfect, we hated to make her wash it off"), Monica generally confines her skin care to "Dove soap and Kiehl's moisturizer—that's it," and applies just a hint of makeup. "Every day for the last month I've put on chestnut lip liner from M.A.C and their new lip gloss," she says. But as for hard and fast beauty rules? "None of that. My stylist is always saying, 'Monica will not suffer for beauty!' " Make that beautiful, young, talented and smart.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!