Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Blac Chyna Steps Out for the First Time Following Pregnancy Reveal at Burger King
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: Renée Elise Goldsberry on Parenthood: 'My Greatest Wish for My Children Is That They Fulfill Their Purpose'
- All About Angelina Jolie Pitt's New Partnership
- Victoria Beckham Says Her Microphone Was Intentionally Turned Off During Spice Girls Shows
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 10, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 17
Monica's sinewy (5'8") good looks earn a resounding yesss from producers of Beverly Hills, 90210, on which she has appeared as herself. "She has star quality," says Kenneth Miller, the Spelling Television V.P. who cast her on the show. "It's the whole package: She's beautiful, young and talented."
Despite her obvious cosmetic aptitude ("It's something that's inborn," says her mom, Delta Air Lines customer-care clerk Marilyn Best. "At age nine she could do makeup so perfect, we hated to make her wash it off"), Monica generally confines her skin care to "Dove soap and Kiehl's moisturizer—that's it," and applies just a hint of makeup. "Every day for the last month I've put on chestnut lip liner from M.A.C and their new lip gloss," she says. But as for hard and fast beauty rules? "None of that. My stylist is always saying, 'Monica will not suffer for beauty!' " Make that beautiful, young, talented and smart.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!