Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Facebook Now Lets You Write Your Own Custom Description for Gender
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Did a Missouri Politician Shoot Himself Over Rumors He Was Jewish?
- Bill Cosby Files Motion to Dismiss Defamation Lawsuit Against Him
- Royal Astronaut? Prince William Shares Boyhood Wish During Visit to Japan
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 10, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 17
Monica's sinewy (5'8") good looks earn a resounding yesss from producers of Beverly Hills, 90210, on which she has appeared as herself. "She has star quality," says Kenneth Miller, the Spelling Television V.P. who cast her on the show. "It's the whole package: She's beautiful, young and talented."
Despite her obvious cosmetic aptitude ("It's something that's inborn," says her mom, Delta Air Lines customer-care clerk Marilyn Best. "At age nine she could do makeup so perfect, we hated to make her wash it off"), Monica generally confines her skin care to "Dove soap and Kiehl's moisturizer—that's it," and applies just a hint of makeup. "Every day for the last month I've put on chestnut lip liner from M.A.C and their new lip gloss," she says. But as for hard and fast beauty rules? "None of that. My stylist is always saying, 'Monica will not suffer for beauty!' " Make that beautiful, young, talented and smart.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!