Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gwen Stefani Teases New Details of Her Upcoming Album – See the Track List!
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Is Kanye West Defending Bill Cosby? Rapper Tweets Support for the Comedian Amid Legal Battles
- See Jimmy Fallon Reveal Ryan Reynolds as PEOPLE's Sexiest Dad Alive!
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hit the Zoolander 2 NYC Premiere In Style – Plus, Find Out Their Valentine's Day Plans!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 10, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 17
Gena Rowlands: Actress
Not that Rowlands likes it much. "Getting older stinks," states the Wisconsin-born daughter of Edwin, a banker turned state senator, and Lady, a painter. "I'd rather look as I did when I was 35 to 40. On the other hand, it would be very peculiar for me to still look like that. You have to accept the natural rhythms." But the 5'5½" mother of three also sets her own tempo by avoiding the sun and walking daily—on a treadmill in front of the TV if the weather's bad ("I'll try and catch a rerun of Law & Order). And while she admits she'd "like to be thinner and taller and brunette," all she really needs to face the world is her Estée Lauder moisturizer, "a real rose." lipstick and her favorite pair of shades. "Sunglasses are the secret," Rowlands divulges. "Sunglasses and a little lipstick will take you to the market." Sometimes, much further.
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!