Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Josh Hutcherson Invites You to Watch Him 'Battle' Football Star Terrell Owens In a Celebrity Volleyball Match
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Are Amber Rose and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Joining Ryan Lochte on Dancing with the Stars?
- Khloé Kardashian Right-Swiped Who?! The KUWTK Star Plays Celebrity Tinder
- Secrets of the Kardashians' Epic, Over-the-Top Glam Rooms, Straight from the Designer Himself
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 10, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 17
Gena Rowlands: Actress
Not that Rowlands likes it much. "Getting older stinks," states the Wisconsin-born daughter of Edwin, a banker turned state senator, and Lady, a painter. "I'd rather look as I did when I was 35 to 40. On the other hand, it would be very peculiar for me to still look like that. You have to accept the natural rhythms." But the 5'5½" mother of three also sets her own tempo by avoiding the sun and walking daily—on a treadmill in front of the TV if the weather's bad ("I'll try and catch a rerun of Law & Order). And while she admits she'd "like to be thinner and taller and brunette," all she really needs to face the world is her Estée Lauder moisturizer, "a real rose." lipstick and her favorite pair of shades. "Sunglasses are the secret," Rowlands divulges. "Sunglasses and a little lipstick will take you to the market." Sometimes, much further.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!