Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eva Longoria Will Receive Walk of Fame Star the Same Year as Her 'Idol' Selena Quintanilla: 'I Know I Will Receive It Because You Dared to Dream It First'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Fergie Releases Hot New Track 'M.I.L.F. $' – Listen Here!
- Nation's Oldest Park Ranger, 94, Robbed and Beaten in Her California Home
- FROM TIME: Cinemark Attorneys Want Aurora Shooting Victims to Cover $700,000 in Legal Fees
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 10, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 17
Gena Rowlands: Actress
Not that Rowlands likes it much. "Getting older stinks," states the Wisconsin-born daughter of Edwin, a banker turned state senator, and Lady, a painter. "I'd rather look as I did when I was 35 to 40. On the other hand, it would be very peculiar for me to still look like that. You have to accept the natural rhythms." But the 5'5½" mother of three also sets her own tempo by avoiding the sun and walking daily—on a treadmill in front of the TV if the weather's bad ("I'll try and catch a rerun of Law & Order). And while she admits she'd "like to be thinner and taller and brunette," all she really needs to face the world is her Estée Lauder moisturizer, "a real rose." lipstick and her favorite pair of shades. "Sunglasses are the secret," Rowlands divulges. "Sunglasses and a little lipstick will take you to the market." Sometimes, much further.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!