Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Family of Ohio College Student Sierah Joughins 'Devastated' After Police Identify Her Remains
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Fit to Be Wed! Couple Gets Married at the 2016 CrossFit Games Complete with Paleo Cake
- Kristen Stewart Opens Up About Girlfriend Alicia Cargile: 'Finally, I Can Feel Again'
- From ESSENCE: Latino Principal from South Bronx Urges Conversation in the Classroom Around Black Lives Matter
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 10, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 17
Christina Applegate: Actress
Ironically, now that her outsides are more covered up, keeping fit has become a challenge. "I'm knocking on 30's door, and I have to work so much harder to feel good," explains the 5'5 " actress, who tries to exercise five times a week ("I work with a trainer, and I'm way into spinning [bicycling workouts]") and shuns junk food in favor of sushi, veggie burgers and fruit. Often cheering her on in the gym is her boyfriend, Hush actor Johnathon Schaech, 29. "All the things that are good for ourselves are what we do together," says Applegate. That means not just working out but attending her nondenominational church and visiting Hawaii, where, Schaech says, "there were stunning sunsets, but they were nothing compared to Christina." Applegate's Hollywood Hills roommate, half sister Alisa, 21, a Santa Monica City College student, says her big sis reminds her of Princess Grace "because she's so graceful." Less regal are Applegate's six tattoos. "They're all there to keep me grounded," she says of the designs, which include her church's name, her mom's name, a Hawaiian lei, an om sign and a vine symbolizing her closest friendship. "And then I have a secret one that I don't talk about." Other adornments get shorter shrift. "I'm not into beauty products," says Applegate, who splashes her cheeks with rose water if she looks washed out and lets her hair air-dry. "You know, I read about these women who always have this shade of M.A.C lipstick in their purse," she marvels. "I look in my purse, and there's gum!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!