Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 16-Year-Old Cancer Patient Who Always Gives Back to Others Is Asking for Cards for His Birthday: 'It Makes Me Feel Special'
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Bob and Cortney Novogratz Blog: Our Moving Tips That Will Make Your Life as Stress-Free as Possible
- Escaped Inmate Captured After Allegedly Killing Pennsylvania Woman
- Gisele Bündchen Allegedly Steps Out Wearing a Burqa to Conceal Identity
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 10, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 17
Christina Applegate: Actress
Ironically, now that her outsides are more covered up, keeping fit has become a challenge. "I'm knocking on 30's door, and I have to work so much harder to feel good," explains the 5'5 " actress, who tries to exercise five times a week ("I work with a trainer, and I'm way into spinning [bicycling workouts]") and shuns junk food in favor of sushi, veggie burgers and fruit. Often cheering her on in the gym is her boyfriend, Hush actor Johnathon Schaech, 29. "All the things that are good for ourselves are what we do together," says Applegate. That means not just working out but attending her nondenominational church and visiting Hawaii, where, Schaech says, "there were stunning sunsets, but they were nothing compared to Christina." Applegate's Hollywood Hills roommate, half sister Alisa, 21, a Santa Monica City College student, says her big sis reminds her of Princess Grace "because she's so graceful." Less regal are Applegate's six tattoos. "They're all there to keep me grounded," she says of the designs, which include her church's name, her mom's name, a Hawaiian lei, an om sign and a vine symbolizing her closest friendship. "And then I have a secret one that I don't talk about." Other adornments get shorter shrift. "I'm not into beauty products," says Applegate, who splashes her cheeks with rose water if she looks washed out and lets her hair air-dry. "You know, I read about these women who always have this shade of M.A.C lipstick in their purse," she marvels. "I look in my purse, and there's gum!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!