Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rob Lowe on After His Comedy Central Roast: 'I'm Just Glad There's Something Left of Me'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- John Krasinski on Date Nights and Raising Daughters with 'Amazing Wife' Emily Blunt: 'It's Important to Preserve Your Relationship'
- WATCH: How to Wear a Maxi Dress at Any Size, With Katie Sturino of 12ish Style
- WATCH: Tips From the Final Five on Handling Haters on Social Media!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 10, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 17
Andrea Casiraghi: Royal
But the grandson of Prince Rainier has seen a darker side of life. Family friends say Andrea, who was 6 when his father died, was greatly affected by the loss. Still, with his mother recently remarried to Prince Ernst August of Hanover, the sensitive Andrea (he has no royal title) seems more settled and focused on the future. Currently at a private school outside Paris (siblings Charlotte, 12, and Pierre, 11, go to school in St.-Rémy-de-Provence, France), he is an accomplished skier and soccer player; as a hobby he collects Swatch watches. His first love, though, is long-distance running. Which may soon come in handy as he tries to outrun admirers. And for that he may want to seek advice from a royal across the English Channel. Britain's Prince William, after all, has plenty of experience in dealing with what the British tabloids call "the screamagers"—screaming teenagers.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!