Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sylvester Stallone Offered to Boycott This Year's Oscars Following Diversity Controversy
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- FROM EW: Maroon 5 Reacts to Taraji P. Henson's Coldplay Super Bowl Mix-up: 'We Sounded Pretty Good!'
- 'Facebook Killer' Husband Who Posted Photo of Slain Wife on Social Media Sentenced to Life in Prison
- This Just In: HLN Host Lynn Smith Welcomes a Son – See His First Photo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 10, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 17
Andrea Casiraghi: Royal
But the grandson of Prince Rainier has seen a darker side of life. Family friends say Andrea, who was 6 when his father died, was greatly affected by the loss. Still, with his mother recently remarried to Prince Ernst August of Hanover, the sensitive Andrea (he has no royal title) seems more settled and focused on the future. Currently at a private school outside Paris (siblings Charlotte, 12, and Pierre, 11, go to school in St.-Rémy-de-Provence, France), he is an accomplished skier and soccer player; as a hobby he collects Swatch watches. His first love, though, is long-distance running. Which may soon come in handy as he tries to outrun admirers. And for that he may want to seek advice from a royal across the English Channel. Britain's Prince William, after all, has plenty of experience in dealing with what the British tabloids call "the screamagers"—screaming teenagers.
February 08, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!