Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- She Said Yes! NFL Pro Larry English and WAGS' Nicole Williams Are Engaged
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Blac Chyna's Mom Warns Rob Kardashian: 'You're Going to Ruin [Your Relationship]' with Chyna
- Iconic Golfer Arnold Palmer Dies at 87
- Jacqueline Laurita Plans Early Departure from Vermont Trip After Threats from Teresa Giudice's Friend
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Among her other attributes, says makeup-artist friend Collier Strong, Aniston, 5'5", "has a body that rocks the world." And the star, who stays in shape with thrice-weekly workouts at the gym, learned early on to accentuate the positive. Longtime pal Andrea Bendewald, of the Suddenly Susan cast, says Aniston's makeup was "never gaudy" when they attended Manhattan's High School for the Performing Arts. The thanks goes to the influence of her mother, Nancy, a model-actress. (Her actor father, John, was a longtime regular on Days of Our Lives). And when she hit L.A. in the early '90s, Aniston reluctantly realized that she had to pare down. "It's unfortunate that Hollywood puts pressure on women to be thin," she told PEOPLE in 1997, "because it sends the wrong message." Still, she melted away 30 pounds in about a year. "She didn't bounce around from diet to diet," says Bendewald. "She just started eating better." And what happened to that girl-next-door image? That may have been a mirage in the first place. "She has a bit of that quality," says her father. "But you should be so lucky to find a girl next door like her."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!