Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Night at the Museum Cast Remembers Robin Williams
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Babysitter's Story of Masked Intruders Unravels as She's Charged in Strangulation Death of 5-Year-old
- Reese Witherspoon: My Divorce Made My Brain Feel Like 'Scrambled Eggs'
- See the Most Sizzling Fashion Moments from the PEOPLE Magazine Awards!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 17, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 18
Pamela Anderson Lee and Ex-Husband Tommy Resume a Rock-and-Roll Relationship
"Tommy and I are stronger united than separated," the 31-year-old ex-Baywatch babe told TV's Access Hollywood. She now refers to the assault as an "isolated event" and insists that her ex "has evolved as a person." So much so that Pam recently lifted the restraining order, allowing Lee, 36, to visit their sons, Dylan, 16 months, and Brandon, nearly 3, in her presence. On April 23, she moved back to their $1.5 million Malibu home. A moving van delivered boxes of clothes and toys the next day.
Pamela says that—get ready—she will likely remarry Lee. "The boys are really happy to be spending more time with their dad," she said in a statement. Lee, fresh from 12 hours of anger-management therapy and newly Crüe-less (he quit his drumming gig after 18 years), is likewise professing joy. "I don't think I could be happier," trilled Lee in a radio interview on April 30. "It's time for me to totally embrace my family." Here's hoping he doesn't squeeze too hard.
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!