Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Inside Olivia Newton-John's Inspiring New Project to Help Cancer Patients
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Flip or Flop's Christina and Tarek El Moussa Debut a 'Bling-y' Tile Line
- Fatal Victim of Hoboken Train Crash Identified as 34-Year-Old Married Mother Fabiola Bittar de Kroon
- Warren Beatty Would Want Ronald Reagan (or Maybe President Obama) to Play Him in a Biopic
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 17, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 18
Pamela Anderson Lee and Ex-Husband Tommy Resume a Rock-and-Roll Relationship
"Tommy and I are stronger united than separated," the 31-year-old ex-Baywatch babe told TV's Access Hollywood. She now refers to the assault as an "isolated event" and insists that her ex "has evolved as a person." So much so that Pam recently lifted the restraining order, allowing Lee, 36, to visit their sons, Dylan, 16 months, and Brandon, nearly 3, in her presence. On April 23, she moved back to their $1.5 million Malibu home. A moving van delivered boxes of clothes and toys the next day.
Pamela says that—get ready—she will likely remarry Lee. "The boys are really happy to be spending more time with their dad," she said in a statement. Lee, fresh from 12 hours of anger-management therapy and newly Crüe-less (he quit his drumming gig after 18 years), is likewise professing joy. "I don't think I could be happier," trilled Lee in a radio interview on April 30. "It's time for me to totally embrace my family." Here's hoping he doesn't squeeze too hard.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!