Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- It's a Girl for Evan Ross and Ashlee Simpson!
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Couple Murdered in Front of Their Daughter After They Stopped to Help a Stranded Motorist: Police
- Why is Owen Wilson Making Out with The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe?
- Reese Witherspoon Goes to the Salon for Some 'Baby Blonde,' Plus, See Which Model Has Rainbow Hair
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 07, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 21
Sun and Stars
Le Tout Hollywood Gathers by the Mediterranean to See and Be Seen Cavorting and Consorting at the Cannes International Film Festival
Still, a starry-eyed few did manage to enjoy the 52nd annual bash. "I saw Catherine Deneuve arrive on TV, and I'm freaked out that I'm here too,"Entrapment's Catherine Zeta-Jones told reporters. Frasier's Peri Gilpin, who bunked with fiancé Christian Vincent at the ultrachic Hôtel du Cap, declared the Riviera "glamorous and sooo romantic. Christian and I were so uncool—we walked into our hotel room and just started screaming."
Salma Hayek knows the feeling. At an auction hosted by Elizabeth Taylor to raise money for the American Foundation for AIDS Research, Miramax chairman Harvey Weinstein said he would bid $50,000 if Hayek would teach Ben Affleck, with whom she costars in Dogma, to do the samba. "Can you believe they did that to me?" says Hayek. "I was only worried about not falling down."
By the final day, May 23, the high living had taken its toll. "I've developed this champagne habit, and it's bad for my health," said Graham, laughing. Count on it, though: They'll be back. After all, as Julianne Moore, star of An Ideal Husband, put it, "Every once in a while, wearing a borrowed diamond necklace is fun."
Joanna Blonska, Steven Cojocaru, Liz Corcoran and Natasha Stoynoff in Cannes
- Joanna Blonska,
- Steven Cojocaru,
- Liz Corcoran,
- Natasha Stoynoff.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!