Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'This Was Supposed to Be an Easy Run,' Says Heartbroken Father of One of the 28 Missing Americans on Board El Faro Cargo Ship
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Jim Carrey's Late Girlfriend Cathriona White Married Husband in Las Vegas: See the Marriage License
- Adrienne Bailon on Rob Kardashian Reconcilation Rumors: 'He's a Great Guy'
- What's Really Going on Between Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 07, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 21
Matel Dawson Works Hard, Lives Frugally—and Has Given Away $1 Million
Divorced in 1976, Dawson, who has a grown daughter, began giving in 1991. The eighth-grade graduate has donated $230,000 to the United Negro College Fund, $200,000 to Louisiana State, $10,000 to community colleges, $112,000 to various churches—and a total of $440,000 to Wayne State. "Students send him thank-you notes," says Donald Ritzenhein, a vice president at the school. "That seems to be what he wants." Dawson has also been treated to trips, including one in 1998 to New York City, where he met Bill Cosby. "He put his arms around me and said, 'Where'd you get all that money from?' " recounts Dawson, still tickled by the memory. "I said, 'I'm tryin' to catch up with you!' "
October 07, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!