Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Queen's Cornflakes! Peek Inside the Daily Life of Queen Elizabeth
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Carrie Underwood Recalls Accidentally Locking Son Isaiah in Car: 'It Was Such a Random Thing'
- Ali Larter Dyes Her Hair Red for Resident Evil Role! See Her Bold New Hue
- Sofia Vergara Created a New Fragrance to Wear on Her Wedding Day
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 14, 1999
- Vol. 51
- No. 22
After 85 Years, a Fallen Soldier's Bottled Message Reaches Home
Hughes's body was never recovered, but in a sense, he has come home. A descendant read an article on Gowan's catch and told The Sun that Hughes's widow, Elizabeth, had remarried and moved with their daughter Emily to New Zealand. Elizabeth died in 1979, but Emily Crowhurst, 86, is alive. New Zealand's postal service flew Gowan to Auckland, and on May 17 he presented the bottle to the tearful grandmother of seven. She has no memory of her father, but now feels she knows him just a little. "He must have been," she says, "a romantic and caring man."
September 02, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!