Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks Reunite in Trailer for Her Directorial Debut Ithaca
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Enjoy Romantic Dinner Date in L.A. – Get the Details!
- President Obama Passes The Torch: 'Never A Man Or Woman – Not Me, Not Bill, Nobody – More Qualified Than Hillary Clinton'
- Tim Kaine Dedicates First Speech as VP Nominee to His Son Deployed With Marines: 'I Trust Hillary Clinton With Our Son's Life'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 26, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 3
Hail to the Champs
Meet the Magnificent Eleven, the Starry Starting Lineup of America's Indomitable Dream Team
Stats: Several concussions, 13 surgeries
Self-Assessment: "I've been banged up a little, but that's part of the game."
Simply Put: "She's our hero," says Hamm.
Hometown: All over (Air Force kid)
Has: "A great work ethic," says a teammate.
Is: "A consummate player," says a coach.
Greatest Gift? "Good hair," says Hamm.
Hometown: San Jose, Calif.
Has An Uncanny Knack For: "Taking her clothes off," said teammate Foudy.
Ironically: Her 10-year-old stepson Cameron never takes his Brandi jersey off.
Hometown: Dayton, Minn.
Her Secret Weapon: "She has ice in her veins," says an ex-coach.
Her Secret Dream: To play in the WNBA
Hometown: Richardson, Texas
Top Thrill: "Being a mom," she says.
Top Fans: Son Jackson, 2, hubby Greg
Top Workout: Squats, a day before delivery
Hometown: Mission Viejo, Calif.
Nickname: Loudy Foudy
Known As: The class cut-up
Admits: "I'm the loudest one on the team."
Hometown: Wilton, Conn.
Her Moniker: The Energizer Bunny
Her Mo: "Hard-nosed play," says a coach.
Her Mom: "Always drove me to practices."
Learned When: "I practically started walking with a soccer ball at my feet," she says.
Learned What: "Stick with your dreams."
TIFFENY MILBRETT Forward
Hometown: Portland, Ore.
Old Dream: "To be a movie star," says Mom.
New Dream: "To play as long as I can."
Cried After Dream Win? "Too exhausted."
Hometown: Huntington Beach, Calif.
Answers To: Joyful
Travels With: Her young daughters
Most Excited By Cup Win? "My two kids, who now have me back."
Hometown: Bloomfield, Mich.
Pros: "Tremendous devotion," says ex-coach.
Cons: When her hair was red, white and blue; "the worst dye job ever," says Foudy.
Owes Debt To: "My three older brothers, who used to beat me up."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!