Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- New Jersey Man Charged in Murder of His Parents After They Were Found Beaten to Death in Their Home
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Rob Lowe on After His Comedy Central Roast: 'I'm Just Glad There's Something Left of Me'
- John Krasinski on Date Nights and Raising Daughters with 'Amazing Wife' Emily Blunt: 'It's Important to Preserve Your Relationship'
- WATCH: How to Wear a Maxi Dress at Any Size, With Katie Sturino of 12ish Style
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 09, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 5
Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August of Hanover Welcome Their First Child Together, Princess Alexandra
Three days later the extended family—including Caroline's children by her late second husband, Stefano Casiraghi, Andrea, 15, Charlotte, 12, and Pierre, 11, and Ernst's two sons from a previous marriage, Ernst August, 16, and Christian, 14—were reunited at the Hanover country estate in Auerbach, Austria. For Caroline, it was the latest bright spot in a life marred by the untimely deaths of her mother, Princess Grace, in 1982, and Casiraghi in 1990. But since they began dating in '96, Caroline and Ernst have been inseparable. The couple, who plan to move this fall to a manor house outside Paris, in Fontainebleau, once owned by designer Karl Lagerfeld, a pal of Caroline's, will no doubt closely guard their privacy (last year, although charges were eventually dropped, Ernst was fined $64,000 for accosting a cameraman). But since Alexandra's arrival, says a friend, "Ernst is over the moon. I have never seen him so happy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!