Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
- Popping Bottles! Justin Bieber Helps Celebrate Lewis Hamilton's Grand Prix Win by Taking a Giant Swig
- Gunman Among at Least 2 Dead in Texas Shooting That Left 6 Injured: 'They Were Shooting Randomly, Just at Whoever'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 09, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 5
Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August of Hanover Welcome Their First Child Together, Princess Alexandra
Three days later the extended family—including Caroline's children by her late second husband, Stefano Casiraghi, Andrea, 15, Charlotte, 12, and Pierre, 11, and Ernst's two sons from a previous marriage, Ernst August, 16, and Christian, 14—were reunited at the Hanover country estate in Auerbach, Austria. For Caroline, it was the latest bright spot in a life marred by the untimely deaths of her mother, Princess Grace, in 1982, and Casiraghi in 1990. But since they began dating in '96, Caroline and Ernst have been inseparable. The couple, who plan to move this fall to a manor house outside Paris, in Fontainebleau, once owned by designer Karl Lagerfeld, a pal of Caroline's, will no doubt closely guard their privacy (last year, although charges were eventually dropped, Ernst was fined $64,000 for accosting a cameraman). But since Alexandra's arrival, says a friend, "Ernst is over the moon. I have never seen him so happy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!