Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Secret Service Agent Clint Hill Reveals Why JFK Didn't Want Jackie Kennedy Photographed in a Bikini
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- New Mom Ginger Zee on How DWTS Has Changed Her Body: 'I'm Really Happy'
- FROM EW: Kit Harington on Keeping Game of Thrones' Secret from Cast – 'I Felt Like I Was Betraying Them'
- Alex Guarnaschelli Blogs: My Meringue Kisses and Lemon Sherbet Are an Unbeatable Dessert Combo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 06, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 9
A King's Ransom
Twenty-Two Years After Elvis Presley's Death, Daughter Lisa Marie Brings a Trove of Rarely Seen Belongings from the Singer's Graceland Home to the Auction Block
Presley's daughter Lisa Marie, 30, decided to sell the property fit for a King—most of which had been in storage for years—to raise money to build transitional housing for the homeless in Memphis, a cause of personal interest. "Lisa Marie never forgets that her father and his family [once] lived in federally subsidized transitional housing," says Jack Soden, CEO of Elvis Presley Enterprises. The sale is expected to net at least $2 million. (The '97 auction of Princess Diana's dresses brought $5.7 million.) "Elvis wasn't really sentimental about holding on to stuff," says Presley's childhood friend George Klein, 63, a Memphis radio personality who thinks his pal would approve of the sale. "He always said, 'If I give you something, and you have to sell it, then I've done two good things for you: I've given you a gift, and you've made some money by selling it.' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!