Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: See Joanna Krupa's Egg-Retrieval Procedure
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 11
Ladies Swoon Over the Super Stylish 6'2" Star, Puerto Rico's Sexiest Import
1. Outside an L.A. Oscar party in March, Martin "looks totally comfortable" in his silk velvet Armani jacket, says Pamela Keogh. Designer Pamela Dennis likes that he's so "fashion-forward." The knee-skimming jacket goes a long way with Trisha Biggar, who thinks this is "a great evening outfit. That looks like quite a fine velvet."
2. At a May performance outside a Manhattan record store, Martin wowed fans in baggy Armanis and a knit shirt. "He wears clothes that show off his physique," Keogh says. "Well-cut," adds Roshumba—referring to his shirt, of course. "I like the detailing on the boat neck." Martin impressed Francine Taylor too, "This works," she says.
3. Martin had all the right moves at June's MTV Movie Awards in L.A. "That's a nice twist," says Francine Taylor of the Armani tuxedo pants paired with an Emporio Armani button-down. Roshumba takes a shine to his footwear. "There's something about a man with polished shoes," she says.
4. Even at the L.A. airport last April, Martin looks fly. Pamela Dennis praises his international appeal in this body-hugging V-neck, saying, "He looks a bit European plus a bit American." "Smart casual," says author Keogh, while Melina Root notes that he looks "very of-the-moment."
5. Martin came out a clear winner mixing Armani leather with a knit shirt at February's Grammys. "Very sexy," says Pamela Keogh. Roshumba likes the "nice muted colors" against the "pizzazz" of his pants.
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!