Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Oops!... She Did It Again: Britney Spears Adorably Recreates Album Cover with Sons in Disneyland
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Beyoncé Had a Better Fourth of July Than You, Partied With Solange, Kelly Rowland and Missy Elliott
- Which Mistresses Star Wants to Meet Halle Berry in the (Ahem) Bedroom?
- Maine Man Killed Instantly After Setting Off Firework on His Head
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 11
Ladies Swoon Over the Super Stylish 6'2" Star, Puerto Rico's Sexiest Import
1. Outside an L.A. Oscar party in March, Martin "looks totally comfortable" in his silk velvet Armani jacket, says Pamela Keogh. Designer Pamela Dennis likes that he's so "fashion-forward." The knee-skimming jacket goes a long way with Trisha Biggar, who thinks this is "a great evening outfit. That looks like quite a fine velvet."
2. At a May performance outside a Manhattan record store, Martin wowed fans in baggy Armanis and a knit shirt. "He wears clothes that show off his physique," Keogh says. "Well-cut," adds Roshumba—referring to his shirt, of course. "I like the detailing on the boat neck." Martin impressed Francine Taylor too, "This works," she says.
3. Martin had all the right moves at June's MTV Movie Awards in L.A. "That's a nice twist," says Francine Taylor of the Armani tuxedo pants paired with an Emporio Armani button-down. Roshumba takes a shine to his footwear. "There's something about a man with polished shoes," she says.
4. Even at the L.A. airport last April, Martin looks fly. Pamela Dennis praises his international appeal in this body-hugging V-neck, saying, "He looks a bit European plus a bit American." "Smart casual," says author Keogh, while Melina Root notes that he looks "very of-the-moment."
5. Martin came out a clear winner mixing Armani leather with a knit shirt at February's Grammys. "Very sexy," says Pamela Keogh. Roshumba likes the "nice muted colors" against the "pizzazz" of his pants.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!