Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zac Efron Says Final Goodbye to His Dog Puppy: 'You've Always Been My Best Friend'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Britney Spears Recreates Her Iconic 'Baby One More Time' Video with James Corden on Carpool Karaoke
- FROM EW: Ellie Goulding's 'Still Falling for You' Video Teases Bridget Jones's Baby
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to Baton Rouge Food Bank
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 11
Ladies Swoon Over the Super Stylish 6'2" Star, Puerto Rico's Sexiest Import
1. Outside an L.A. Oscar party in March, Martin "looks totally comfortable" in his silk velvet Armani jacket, says Pamela Keogh. Designer Pamela Dennis likes that he's so "fashion-forward." The knee-skimming jacket goes a long way with Trisha Biggar, who thinks this is "a great evening outfit. That looks like quite a fine velvet."
2. At a May performance outside a Manhattan record store, Martin wowed fans in baggy Armanis and a knit shirt. "He wears clothes that show off his physique," Keogh says. "Well-cut," adds Roshumba—referring to his shirt, of course. "I like the detailing on the boat neck." Martin impressed Francine Taylor too, "This works," she says.
3. Martin had all the right moves at June's MTV Movie Awards in L.A. "That's a nice twist," says Francine Taylor of the Armani tuxedo pants paired with an Emporio Armani button-down. Roshumba takes a shine to his footwear. "There's something about a man with polished shoes," she says.
4. Even at the L.A. airport last April, Martin looks fly. Pamela Dennis praises his international appeal in this body-hugging V-neck, saying, "He looks a bit European plus a bit American." "Smart casual," says author Keogh, while Melina Root notes that he looks "very of-the-moment."
5. Martin came out a clear winner mixing Armani leather with a knit shirt at February's Grammys. "Very sexy," says Pamela Keogh. Roshumba likes the "nice muted colors" against the "pizzazz" of his pants.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!