Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lawrence of Arabia Star Omar Sharif Is Suffering from Alzheimer's, Says Son
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- What Happened When Ray Liotta and Christopher Walken Sat Next to Each Other on a Flight?
- Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- Police Recover Body in Hudson River Near Where Kayaker Disappeared
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 11
1. Sawyer wore the white stuff to a benefit auction in New York City last February. Trisha Biggar calls her Armani suit "a very relaxed look for evening." Pamela Keogh gives her points for "willing to be sexy." And VH1's Roshum-ba says, "I love her in pale colors."
2. "A fitted suit can be so sexy," says Francine Taylor of the Calvin Klein Sawyer wore to a Manhattan party last fall. "And no blouse underneath—it's great." Pamela Keogh appreciates Sawyer's spare style: "She's a clean dresser. There's not a lot of jewelry to clutter up the suit." And an approving Pamela Dennis says, "She looks like a woman of the new millennium."
3. Sawyer sparkled in Armani at a Lincoln Center tribute to her husband, Mike Nichols, last May. "The dress is so classy," says Francine Taylor. "The shawl is beautiful and softens her look," says Trisha Biggar. And Allen Schwartz adds, "Great color. I love the neckline."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!