Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Which Walking Dead Hottie Is Speaking Out for Pit Bulls?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Three College Students Die in India After 'Train Selfie' Attempt
- Can a Computer Judge You Better Than a Human Can? A New Study Says Yes
- Cressida Bonas: From Prince Harry's Flame to Hollywood 'It Girl'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 11
1. Sawyer wore the white stuff to a benefit auction in New York City last February. Trisha Biggar calls her Armani suit "a very relaxed look for evening." Pamela Keogh gives her points for "willing to be sexy." And VH1's Roshum-ba says, "I love her in pale colors."
2. "A fitted suit can be so sexy," says Francine Taylor of the Calvin Klein Sawyer wore to a Manhattan party last fall. "And no blouse underneath—it's great." Pamela Keogh appreciates Sawyer's spare style: "She's a clean dresser. There's not a lot of jewelry to clutter up the suit." And an approving Pamela Dennis says, "She looks like a woman of the new millennium."
3. Sawyer sparkled in Armani at a Lincoln Center tribute to her husband, Mike Nichols, last May. "The dress is so classy," says Francine Taylor. "The shawl is beautiful and softens her look," says Trisha Biggar. And Allen Schwartz adds, "Great color. I love the neckline."
January 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!