Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Britney Spears on Embracing Life in Her 30s: 'My 20s Were Horrible!'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Bryan Cranston, Susan Lucci and More React to All My Children Creator Agnes Nixon's Death
- Donald Trump on Alicia Machado's Miss Universe Reign: 'I Saved Her Job'
- José Fernández's Pregnant Girlfriend Maria Arias Makes First Public Appearance Since His Death at Memorial Service
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 11
1. Sawyer wore the white stuff to a benefit auction in New York City last February. Trisha Biggar calls her Armani suit "a very relaxed look for evening." Pamela Keogh gives her points for "willing to be sexy." And VH1's Roshum-ba says, "I love her in pale colors."
2. "A fitted suit can be so sexy," says Francine Taylor of the Calvin Klein Sawyer wore to a Manhattan party last fall. "And no blouse underneath—it's great." Pamela Keogh appreciates Sawyer's spare style: "She's a clean dresser. There's not a lot of jewelry to clutter up the suit." And an approving Pamela Dennis says, "She looks like a woman of the new millennium."
3. Sawyer sparkled in Armani at a Lincoln Center tribute to her husband, Mike Nichols, last May. "The dress is so classy," says Francine Taylor. "The shawl is beautiful and softens her look," says Trisha Biggar. And Allen Schwartz adds, "Great color. I love the neckline."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!