Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schrieber Split: Inside Their 11 Year Romance and its Sad Final Chapter
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Debate Karma: Donald Trump Mocked on Twitter for Excessive Water Drinking
- Houston Metro Officer Resigns After Video of Him Beating a Man Surfaces
- Naomi Watts Smiles on Set in NYC Amid Split from Liev Schreiber
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 11
Lisa Nicole Carson
1. Carson's ostrich-feather ensemble at a February Academy of Television Arts & Sciences event in L.A. laid an egg with Roshumba, who says, "She's trying to put too many things together." Pamela Keogh calls the hat "silly, silly," while Pamela Dennis thinks that the American-Indian-print tee "looks like something I'd wear to bed."
2. Roshumba would like to slap a warning label on this revealing gown that Carson wore to an Oscar party in March. "Rated XXXXXX," says the VH1 host. A.B.S designer Allen Schwartz agrees, terming the look "ridiculous." Or, as 3rd Rock costumer Melina Root puts it, "it's just not flattering to her considerable assets."
3. Donning a skimpy slip dress for March's Soul Train Music Awards in L.A., Carson looked "absolutely hideous," says Samantha Shaw. "You can see her bra." Pamela Keogh was equally appalled. "Someone should have grabbed her before she walked out the door," she says.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!