Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'Disappointed' Dwayne Johnson Thinks Hulk Hogan Has 'Paid the Price' for Racist Rant
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- VIDEO: Caitlyn Jenner Tries Out a Feminine Voice for Kim Kardashian West
- Guy Ritchie's Bride Jacqui Ainsley Stuns in a Low-Back Lace Wedding Gown (and a Flower Crown!)
- If All You Want for Christmas Is a Mariah Carey Holiday Movie, You're in Luck!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 11
Lisa Nicole Carson
1. Carson's ostrich-feather ensemble at a February Academy of Television Arts & Sciences event in L.A. laid an egg with Roshumba, who says, "She's trying to put too many things together." Pamela Keogh calls the hat "silly, silly," while Pamela Dennis thinks that the American-Indian-print tee "looks like something I'd wear to bed."
2. Roshumba would like to slap a warning label on this revealing gown that Carson wore to an Oscar party in March. "Rated XXXXXX," says the VH1 host. A.B.S designer Allen Schwartz agrees, terming the look "ridiculous." Or, as 3rd Rock costumer Melina Root puts it, "it's just not flattering to her considerable assets."
3. Donning a skimpy slip dress for March's Soul Train Music Awards in L.A., Carson looked "absolutely hideous," says Samantha Shaw. "You can see her bra." Pamela Keogh was equally appalled. "Someone should have grabbed her before she walked out the door," she says.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!