Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Britney Spears Looks Glory-Ous and No We Won't Apologize for That Pun
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Ariana Grande Brings Tricolor Ombré Ponytail to the VMAs Red Carpet
- Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita Finally Repaired Their Broken Friendship: 'I Feel Like This Is a Breakthrough'
- Rihanna Opens the 2016 MTV VMAs with a Showstopping Medley of Her Biggest Hits
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 11
Lisa Nicole Carson
1. Carson's ostrich-feather ensemble at a February Academy of Television Arts & Sciences event in L.A. laid an egg with Roshumba, who says, "She's trying to put too many things together." Pamela Keogh calls the hat "silly, silly," while Pamela Dennis thinks that the American-Indian-print tee "looks like something I'd wear to bed."
2. Roshumba would like to slap a warning label on this revealing gown that Carson wore to an Oscar party in March. "Rated XXXXXX," says the VH1 host. A.B.S designer Allen Schwartz agrees, terming the look "ridiculous." Or, as 3rd Rock costumer Melina Root puts it, "it's just not flattering to her considerable assets."
3. Donning a skimpy slip dress for March's Soul Train Music Awards in L.A., Carson looked "absolutely hideous," says Samantha Shaw. "You can see her bra." Pamela Keogh was equally appalled. "Someone should have grabbed her before she walked out the door," she says.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!