Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Survivor's Peih Gee Law: My Feud with Abi Maria Was 'One-Sided'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Kourtney Kardashian Catches a Ride Home from a Club with Longtime Family Friend Justin Bieber
- Fred Savage Got a Ticket While Riding a Bike, So He Did What Any Logical Person Would Do
- Happy (Belated) Birthday, Bella Thorne! See Her Transformation from Disney Darling to Glamour Girl
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 01, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 17
Picks and Pans Review: A Man Ain't Made of Stone
At the age of 40, Travis is what passes for an éminence grise in Nashville's middle-aged generation. This imposes an expectation of exceptional consistency on him—an expectation he more than meets, album after album. On his latest he presents a rich mix of lively tracks like "The Family Bible and the Farmer's Almanac" and "A Little Bitty Crack in Her Heart," along with the kind of languorous ballad Travis owns, "Where Can I Surrender?"
Rank having its privileges, Travis has access to terrific songs by such esteemed writers as Melba Montgomery ("A Heartache in the Works"), and he can enlist the services of stellar sidemen (guitarist Brent Mason; keyboardist Matt Rollings). They provide a rich showcase for his voice. And as always, he delivers.
Bottom Line: Nashville's young turks should sound this good
- Ralph Novak,
- Steve Dougherty,
- Alec Foege,
- Monica Rizzo.
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!