Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Boss of 22-Year-Old Killed by Mother in Texas Says the Two Had a Strained Relationship
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- British Woman Wins Appeal to Use Late Daughter's Frozen Eggs to Carry Her Own Grandchild
- Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddleston: Meeting the Parents!
- Big Ang Raiola's Friend Posts Touching Tribute on What Would Have Been the Mob Wives Star's 56th Birthday
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 15, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 19
The Mother of All Ferris Wheels Will Give London Its Turn of the Century
The newspaper contest never got off the ground, but against all odds the wheel has. With the help of British Airways, Marks and Barfield's $32 million project is nearing completion in the heart of London across the river from the Houses of Parliament. If all goes well, on New Year's Eve journalists and VIPs will ride the wheel's first 26-minute turn, listening to recorded commentary as they soak in the spectacular views. (Next year the public can get on, at $12 for adults, $8 for kids.) The couple are pleased so many Londoners seem enthusiastic about the project. "If it brings prosperity to the area and gives visitors a great experience, then we will be delighted," Marks says. "We may even make some money."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!