Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Purdy Weds Longtime Boyfriend Daniel Gale in 'Outdoorsy' Idaho Wedding
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- The Return of Miley! A New Video from Taylor! 5 Things We Can Expect to See at the VMAs on Sunday
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 15, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 19
Michael Carricarte Jr.: Sexiest Philanthropist
The work has brought Carricarte, the millionaire president of family-owned Amedex Insurance Group, not only a sense of purpose but also plenty of female admirers. "His passion for giving is incredibly sexy," says Chris Riley, wife of Miami Heat coach Pat Riley, who works with him on an education charity. Or as Carricarte himself puts it, "I think women think if a man is passionate about his life, he's going to be passionate about his woman." The 6-ft. Carricarte expresses his feelings for Fera with a steady stream of gifts, notes and flowers. His first present: a deep-blue Tiffany crystal heart, left on her car with a poem he wrote himself. "That just lit me," she says.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!