Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Before Texas Mom Killed Their Two Daughters, Husband Told Her He Wanted a Divorce
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Johnny Depp Steps Out with His Kids in L.A.: He 'Really Missed' Them, Says Source
- WATCH: With Which Famous Actor Did RHONY's Countess LuAnn de Lesseps Share a Kiss?
- Tight Top, Mom Jeans: 30 Years of the Supermodel Uniform Remaining the Same
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 15, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 19
Michael Carricarte Jr.: Sexiest Philanthropist
The work has brought Carricarte, the millionaire president of family-owned Amedex Insurance Group, not only a sense of purpose but also plenty of female admirers. "His passion for giving is incredibly sexy," says Chris Riley, wife of Miami Heat coach Pat Riley, who works with him on an education charity. Or as Carricarte himself puts it, "I think women think if a man is passionate about his life, he's going to be passionate about his woman." The 6-ft. Carricarte expresses his feelings for Fera with a steady stream of gifts, notes and flowers. His first present: a deep-blue Tiffany crystal heart, left on her car with a poem he wrote himself. "That just lit me," she says.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!