Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,183 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'Manganiello or Manga-Hell No!' Is Our New Favorite Game (VIDEO)
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- This Week Will Be One Second Longer – Because of Science!
- Justin Timberlake Sings at Friends' Wedding as He and Jessica Biel Have Fun Weekend Away
- FROM EW: Comedian and Actor Jack Carter Dies at 93
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 15, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 19
Michael Carricarte Jr.: Sexiest Philanthropist
The work has brought Carricarte, the millionaire president of family-owned Amedex Insurance Group, not only a sense of purpose but also plenty of female admirers. "His passion for giving is incredibly sexy," says Chris Riley, wife of Miami Heat coach Pat Riley, who works with him on an education charity. Or as Carricarte himself puts it, "I think women think if a man is passionate about his life, he's going to be passionate about his woman." The 6-ft. Carricarte expresses his feelings for Fera with a steady stream of gifts, notes and flowers. His first present: a deep-blue Tiffany crystal heart, left on her car with a poem he wrote himself. "That just lit me," she says.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!