Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Aniston on Her Favorite Workout Now, an Herbal Supplement She's Trying – and a Condition She Didn't Know She Had
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Everything You Need to Know About the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- Whiplash Alert: Trump's Softened Immigration Plan Hardens Again
- When Barack Met Michelle: The Obamas Go on Their First Date in the Charming Southside With You
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 15, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 19
Lou Montulli: Sexiest Internet Mogul
No more. With his dimpled chin, Dylan McDermott chiseling and newfound fashion sense, the 6' Montulli, 29, is as hot as an Internet IPO. "He was always good-looking, he just had no clue," insists his mother, Mary Lou. "He's found himself." The divorced Montulli, now a founder of the online shopping guide Epinions.com, credits the upgrade to balancing his 70-hour workweeks with fun (he competes in an amateur hockey league and plays drums in a rock band). "A lot of geeks have a Spock mentality—they only care about facts," says Montulli. "I've discovered there's a whole world out there." But he can still be endearingly techie too. As a recent surprise for girlfriend Ashley de Arrigu-naga, 29, he bought a bundle of chips and memory boards, which he fashioned into a custom PC. "It's three times faster than the one I have at work," says de Arrigunaga, a pharmaceutical sales rep. "That he made it himself is the most romantic thing."
August 26, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!