Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Bieber Taking Legal Action Over Nude Photos
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Sarah Drew Says Daughter Hannah Is Determined to Skip Crawling: 'She Just Wants to Walk'
- Darcy Has Arrived! Colin Firth Spotted Filming For Upcoming Bridget Jones's Baby
- Rumer Willis Spills the Details About Her 'Awful' Gossip Girl Audition
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 15, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 19
Lou Montulli: Sexiest Internet Mogul
No more. With his dimpled chin, Dylan McDermott chiseling and newfound fashion sense, the 6' Montulli, 29, is as hot as an Internet IPO. "He was always good-looking, he just had no clue," insists his mother, Mary Lou. "He's found himself." The divorced Montulli, now a founder of the online shopping guide Epinions.com, credits the upgrade to balancing his 70-hour workweeks with fun (he competes in an amateur hockey league and plays drums in a rock band). "A lot of geeks have a Spock mentality—they only care about facts," says Montulli. "I've discovered there's a whole world out there." But he can still be endearingly techie too. As a recent surprise for girlfriend Ashley de Arrigu-naga, 29, he bought a bundle of chips and memory boards, which he fashioned into a custom PC. "It's three times faster than the one I have at work," says de Arrigunaga, a pharmaceutical sales rep. "That he made it himself is the most romantic thing."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!