Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Do Bobbi Kristina's Social Media Accounts Hold Clues About What Happened?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Meet the Woman Who Sewed Footballs for the Super Bowl for Nearly 50 Years
- Living Out Loud! Broadway Legend Joel Grey
- SpongeBob Watches … Breaking Bad?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 15, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 19
Ricky Williams: Sexiest Athlete
Number 34, who has played much of this season with elbow and ankle injuries, is in demand away from the gridiron as well. Even on a recent trip to Wal-Mart to pick out curtains for his new TV room, he found himself trailed by admiring teenage girls. But, Williams says, most women have him pegged all wrong. "Girls see me, and they are going for a certain kind of attitude," he says. "When they meet me, I'm not that way. I'm quiet and shy." Williams hasn't dated much since his former girlfriend gave birth to his daughter Marley seven months ago. He likes to take things slow, squiring a woman around for as long as three weeks without so much as a kiss, he says, because "I don't like to be pushy." The technique can backfire though. "The first week they think I'm a gentleman; the second week they're like, 'Okay,' and the third week they start thinking that I might not like them," says Williams. "Women think too much."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!