Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
- 19 Kids & Counting Recap: Jessa and Ben Receive Their Wedding Invitations, Shop for Flowers
- Jennifer Garner: My Favorite Role Is 'Mommy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 15, 1999
- Vol. 52
- No. 19
Ricky Williams: Sexiest Athlete
Number 34, who has played much of this season with elbow and ankle injuries, is in demand away from the gridiron as well. Even on a recent trip to Wal-Mart to pick out curtains for his new TV room, he found himself trailed by admiring teenage girls. But, Williams says, most women have him pegged all wrong. "Girls see me, and they are going for a certain kind of attitude," he says. "When they meet me, I'm not that way. I'm quiet and shy." Williams hasn't dated much since his former girlfriend gave birth to his daughter Marley seven months ago. He likes to take things slow, squiring a woman around for as long as three weeks without so much as a kiss, he says, because "I don't like to be pushy." The technique can backfire though. "The first week they think I'm a gentleman; the second week they're like, 'Okay,' and the third week they start thinking that I might not like them," says Williams. "Women think too much."
March 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!